Careful

~Emily POV~

Once the sunlight became to bright, I fluttered opened my eyes. Ali was still asleep next to me. Last night was amazing. She was beautiful. I wonder if she'd ever had an intimate moment like that with anyone else. I hoped not, but she was Alison Dilaurentis. I smiled at the thought that she was mine. I shifted, so I wasn't facing the sun anymore, but my slight movement made Ali wake up. Damn, I have to remember that she's a very light sleeper.

"Hey you." She smiled and put an arm over my stomach. Ali slowly leaned over and connected our lips. I kissed back gently, and Ali rolled on top of me. Her naked body pressed against mine, a feeling that I never wanted to forget. Ali moved her lips and placed kissed all over my neck, shoulders and chest. It felt good, and Ali was so adorable. I laughed and connected out lips again. Our kiss was getting more heated, and I moved so I was on top. I sucked on her pulse point, getting a moan form her. I slowly moved lower and lower, eventually reaching her stomach. I placed a kiss right below her ribcage.

"Ali?" I heard a voice call. Footsteps got closer and closer to the door. I didn't hesitate and raced to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door. This was like déjà vu. Ali and I would have to be more careful in Ali's house from now on. Alison's parents know that we're together and they are okay with it, but they might rethink that idea if they walk in on Ali and I having sex. We probably shouldn't have sex anymore. Then we wouldn't risk being caught. I laughed. Yeah, right. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself. Ali was amazing. Maybe a lock on Ali's door will do. I heard Ali's bedroom door open.

"Ali? Good you're awake. You can't miss anymore school. You better hurry, or you'll be late. I'm not going to be your alibi again. Come on, get up." Mrs. Dilaurentis scolded.

Ali groaned in return. "Mom."

"I made breakfast. Come on." Mrs. D. bribed. "Oh, and I told you a few days ago to pick up the clothes on your floor!" I heard the door close.

I giggled and excited the bathroom. I picked up my clothes and put them on. A red faced Ali lied in her bed with the covers pulled up to her chin. "Hey, half your mess is cleaned up." I teased.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny." She said sarcastically.

I leaned over to the bed and kissed her. "I would love to continue what we started, but maybe another time. I don't need your mom walking in on us. I'm going to try to sneak out so she doesn't know I spent the night, or she might have suspicions."

"Mmm. Okay babe." She got up from the bed and kissed me.

"Meet my by my car in 15 minutes. Any later or we will be tardy for school. I'll drive you." I offered.

"Sounds like a plan." She answered.

I left Ali's house, quietly going down the stairs and sneaking through the back door. I then stealthily walked over to my house and got into my bedroom. I took a short shower and put on a tiny bit of makeup. I changed into a crop top and high waisted shorts, with a flannel jacket. I tied my black converse and went to my car.

A few minutes later, Ali skipped out of her house, looking perfect in a short floral dress.

"Hey babe!" She squealed and gave me a peck.

I stared at her confused. She was acting like we didn't see each other this morning. I almost gave myself a slap on the face. Of course, Ali's mom is outside, tending to the flowers. Got Ali was smart. Smart and sexy. I got really lucky.

"Good morning! How are you?" I said, trying to make it seem like I just saw her for the first time today.

Ali smiled and kissed me again. "Great." She whispered.

I opened the door for her and started driving. I smirked as I saw Ali staring at me.

~Ali POV~

Emily was amazing. Last night was amazing. I'm so glad I lost my virginity to her. I stared at her driving and she look drop dead gorgeous. Her eyebrows were furrowed in concentration, but she smiled.

I looked out the window, and started to let my mind wander. Em wasn't good yesterday. She was perfect. She knew all the right spots to hit; the spots that drove my wild. She made sure I rode out my climax and that I had maximum pleasure. I started to hyperventilate. She was way to good. She must've had experience. I was kind of nervous, new to the whole thing. I wasn't as flawless as she was in the sheets. It took me a little longer to figure it out. Was I Emily's first? I don't think I was. No way could she have been that good.

I looked over at Emily, with her adorable face and sexy body, all the boys and girls would be lined up to date her. I realized she never addressed her sexuality; straight out to me. Was she gay or bi? I knew that I was a lesbian, but that doesn't mean that she is. I hoped she had sex with a boy, so that I would be her first girl. No, then that would mean she liked a boy. I don't want to think about her being with a boy. I'd rather it be a girl, to prove that she's a lesbian. Right?

I realized it wasn't the fact that I wasn't her first that was bothering me. It was that she ever loved someone other than me so much that she wanted all of them. I just wanted her to love me and only me. I didn't love anyone else, ever, besides Em. If Emily never should up, I probably would've died alone. That's a happy thought.

We pulled up into the student parking lot. Emily got out and I followed. "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." But I wasn't. I was bothered; I had to know if I was her first. I didn't want to ask her now, not with so many other students around. I'll ask her later.

Emily looked at me, unconvinced. She knows me so well. "I love you." I said and pressed a kiss into her lips.

Emily smiled. "I love you too." She kissed me again, deeply, but then pulled away. "Come on, let's go met the girls."

I took her hand. She pulled me close and we walked into the school. Yes, I was going to ask her. Or maybe it would be to clingy and she won't like it. Ugh I'm confusing myself. I have all day to consider. Would she freak out, because it's a personal question? I squeezed her hand, and she squeezed mine back. I impulsively pressed a kiss on her cheek. Em smiled and continued walking.

Hey! Do you think Emily has had sex before? With a girl? Or boy? Will Ali ask? If you have any feedback or suggestions, please tell me!

-Skye