That's What Friends Are For

~Ali POV~

Wow. I fell in love with a bad ass. But I was mostly worried. Em...she survived so much. Wanted her to forget about her past, and be happy in the present.

I met the girls for lunch. Emily said she had homework.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as I saw them all sitting in the Brew.

"Hey Ali!" They replied. I sat next to Hanna and across from Aria.

"Aliiiiii." Hanna dragged on my name and raised her eyebrows in a perverted way. "So... How are you and Emily doing?"

I blushed. "Good."

"How is she in bed?" Hanna wondered.

"Hanna!" Spencer said sternly. "We're about to eat. I don't need to know about whatever it is they've been doing unsupervised."

Aria laughed. "Why so uptight, Spence?"

I felt my face heat up. I didn't need to discuss my sex life with my friends.

"Sooo... Have you done it yet?" Hanna wondered.

"N-no."

They laughed. "Yes, you have." Hanna said and Aria nodded. Spencer eyed me suspiciously.

"How did you know?" I gasped.

"We didn't. But now we do." Spencer said.

"Ugh. You guys suck." I said exasperated.

"You fell for it. That it such a rookie mistake." Aria giggled.

"So is she good?" Hanna asked again.

"Why do you need to know? She's mine."

"So she's good?" Spencer asked.

I looked her dead in the eye. "Drop it."

She raised her eyebrows.

"Fuck you guys. She's amazing." I spat out.

We all started laughing. We eventually got into our normal gossip, and all the other drama. I got a text from Emily, saying she's done with her homework. I left and drove over to her house. Her parents weren't home. Perfect.

She answered the door, in a sports bra and running shorts.

"What are you wearing?" I asked.

"I want for a quick run. I needed to forget. Running calms me." Emily explained.

"Do I help you forget?" I whispered into her ear.

She swallowed. "Yes."

I laughed. She was suck a dork. I pushed Emily against the door and kissed her, running my hands down her back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and help me closer. Emily smelled so good. The perfume she had on was on point. Emily moved her hands under my shirt and I took it off. She stared at me with love and pushed me into the couch.

My hands found there way to Emily's sports bra. I pulled it over her head and unclasped my bra.

"Emily..." I moaned as she sucked on my neck and jawline. "You're parents. Will come. Home. Soon." I gasped.

"Don't worry babe."

And that's all it took for my to go all the way on Emily's living room couch. I hoped the neighbors couldn't hear.

Hey guys! I've started to write a Sashay story so follow me to be updated when I publish it. Also, I'm sorry you had to wait so long for the chapter. I got really sick a few weeks ago and my friend tried to commit suicide last week and it's just been really crazy. Thank you all so much for the love and support. You are amazing. I will try to update wayyy more often. I have a few twists in store.
-Skye