Unconditionally

Emily

I drove home and started doing my homework (after much procrastination). I didn't have too much, since it was just the first day. Only busy work, which I hated. I was almost finished when I heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs and saw that Alison girl through the peephole. What's her last name? I don't think she told me. Well anyways, she was standing there, looking extremely beautiful, as always, holding a basket, so naturally I opened the door.

"Hey, Emily," She said as she smiled and blushed a bit. Damn, she's so cute. "My mom told me to give this gift basket to the new neighbors. I guess that's you."

"Thanks," I laughed and took the basket and put it on the table. I turned around and saw Alison still standing by the door. "Do you want to come in?" I asked.

"Sure," She said as she walked in. "Nice house."

I looked around and there were boxes everywhere; we haven't finished moving in yet.

"Why did your family move here?" She questioned. "Barely anyone comes here anymore."

"I used to live in San Diego, that's where my dad was stationed for a while He's in the military, so when he got transferred to Rosewood, we moved with him. This was going to be my standard response. I practiced it while we were moving. It wasn't a lie, just not the whole truth.

"Oh cool," she said and stared at me with her stunning blue eyes. There was also something else in her eyes. Confusion and recognition. I shook it off, I don't know her. There is no way.

She looked at me and bit her lip, which was insanely attractive. Immediately, I put those deviant thoughts out of my head. What would my parents think? They wouldn't want me anymore. I remembered what happened last time, but I still couldn't help it. I stared at her body, unconsciously checking her out, but then realized what I was doing and looked away, yet again.

"Do you want to come up to my room?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She replied a little to enthusiastically.

I walked upstairs, into my room and she followed me, her footsteps almost silent.

I sat down on the bed and she awkwardly sat next to me.

"Do you like it here?" She asked.

"It's nice. I miss my old house and friends though," I responded, with a lazy smile on my face.

"Well, good thing you have Spencer, Aria, Hanna and I to keep you company!"

What she said that, I remembered what Spencer said about Alison not liking new people entering the group. What was different about me?

"Yeah!" I tried to reply happily. Why was she being nice to me? What did she want? Popular kids just don't all of a sudden befriend new kids unless there's a reason.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking into my eyes. She held eye contact with me for the longest time. Her face was hopeful?

Damn, her eyes were so beautiful. I could stare at them forever. I get lost when I look into them. I want to touch her and hold her in my arms. I want to feel my skin connect with hers...

I am falling for Alison. I can't stop my feelings from taking over. It's too late. I would do anything for her. I barely know her, and that's what scares me.

I can't wait for the Halloween Special omg!

-Skye