What's Wrong?

~Ali POV~

"How could I forget?" Emily whispered.

I blushed and looked at her. "I thought you didn't remember. You didn't seem to recognize me."

She looked at me seriously. "At first, I didn't but your eyes gave it away. I'm glad I found you again. You have no idea how much I missed you."

"I missed you a lot." I looked into her eyes and then down to her lips.

Emily leaned forward and pressed a kiss on my cheek, right where my dimple was, and grabbed my hand. I was going to kiss her, but then her phone went off. She read the message and paled. Emily glanced at me, frightened, and let go of my hand. I looked at her, confused and worried. Who was that?

"Sorry Alison. I have to go." She jumped off the bed and ran downstairs. I heard her car pull out of the garage. I was to shocked to even move. Wait, I was in her house! Why did she just leave me here, in her bedroom? I decided to wait for her to come back. What was that text about?

I sat on the bed, thinking. I didn't do anything bad, did I? My record was clean. I've never had sex and I've never harmed anyone. I guess I have teased people, but not that bad. There was no need for her to be frightened of me. So the text must've been acknowledging something she did, and Emily got scared that I would find out. Someone was blackmailing her. But who? And why?

Maybe I was just overthinking this. She probably just got a message saying there was a family emergency. Yeah, that must be it. But then wouldn't she tell me? I refuse to think that she did anything that could harm her. She's so perfect. It was probably nothing. I'll just have her explain later.

-----------2 hours later----------

I was still in Emily's room, waiting for her. Good thing she had the same phone as me, otherwise I wouldn't have had a charger. What was she doing? Why wouldn't she tell me where she was going? It frustrated me that I didn't have her number. I'll ask her for it soon.

My phone rang. I looked down, hoping it was Emily. Of course it wasn't, she didn't have my number. It was Hanna. She was requesting to FaceTime me. I answered it.

"Hey Ali!"

"Hi Hanna." I said with no enthusiasm.

"Ali, where are you?" Oh no! I forgot I was in Emily's room. I thought about lying by then realized that Emily was part of our group now and Hanna would come over to her house sooner later.

"I'm at Emily's house." I said

She looked confused. "Why?"

"Because she's my new neighbor and my mom made me deliver a gift basket. She invited me in." I said annoyed.

"Oh, okay. Where is she? Can I say hi to her?"

"Umm Han, she left." I realized how stupid that sounded. Me in Em's house, but Emily not there. To Hanna, we weren't even that close. "But she'll be back soon." I added defensively.

"Are you in her room? What were you doing with her alone? Kissing?" She asked.

I blushed. "N-no we didn't do anything." I answered hastily.

She raised her eyebrows. "I was just kidding, but based in your reaction, did you?"

"We just umm were-" I trailed off.

"So you did kiss!" She smiled.

I turned an even deeper shade of red. "Only on the cheek, Han."

"Aww you guys make a cute couple. But watch out Ali, all the boys have their eyes on her. Better claim her before she taken."

"It's not like that." I claimed. But it was. I better get to her before all the boys start making moves on her.

"You are so into her, Ali. Your face is like a tomato. She laughed. "I've never seen you in love before. But now I know why, because you're gay."

"I am not gay." I said defensively.

"Then what are you?" She asked.

"Bisexual!" I told her.

She starting laughing harder. "Alison, you've never been into a single boy."

"That's not true."

"Name one." She challenged.

"Uh, there was, you know, the guy who," I realized she was right. "Fine you win. But you can't tell anybody." I threatened.

"Okaaayyy. But are you sitting on her bed? That is sooo suggestive." She teased.

I rolled my eyes. "What if I want to be suggestive?"

"Whoa. TMI Ali." She said.

I heard the garage open. Han, Emily's back. I'll talk to you later."

"Mmm, okay. Don't forget to use a condom!!!" She giggled.

"Hanna! Don't be inappropriate. Besides were both girls."

"I just wanted to see your reaction. Haha, admit it! You so you were thinking about doing it with her!! Someone's in loveeee." She rolled around laughing and the image of her was super blurry from all of the moving around. "Are there any parents around? Things might get hot and heavy in the Fields' house if Alison Dilaurentis is crushing! I'll go tell your neighbors to lock their doors, close their windows and turn on music really loud."

"Bye Hanna." I scolded and ended the FaceTime. I heard the front door slam shut and rehearsed what I was going to say.

And this I where I'm going to cut it off. Don't worry I'll update soon. Be ready for Em's confession and maybe even a couple of kisses. What is Em hiding? Thank you all so much for reading this. I am working really hard on it. Comment if you have any suggestions for the plot line!!

-Skye