Meeting The Monster

~Ali POV~

I woke up in Emily's arms. She was awake, staring at the ceiling.

"Hey Em." I said.

She looked over at me and smiled. "Good morning princess."

"Princess?" I questioned.

She laughed. "Yeah, because you're the queen bee and all at Rosewood."

"Shut up. I'm not all that. But I do like that nickname." I answered

"Told you. You're a princess at heart." She leaned in and kissed me. "I'm going to go downstairs." She said as she started to get up.

"Five more minutes." I whined.

She got up from the bed and looked at me. "Ali, it's my second day of school. I don't think that I should be late."

"Em?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"D-do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"If course, Ali." She said and kissed me.

I exhaled. Thank god. I was going to have a panic attack if she said no. "You're the best."

"Let's go eat breakfast." Emily said.

I pouted and she smirked as walked out of the room.

I groaned. I slowly got out of bed and walked downstairs. I saw Emily making pancakes and her mom sitting on the couch.

"Who is this, Emily?" Her mom asked. She must've not told her I was spending the night.

I remembered what Emily's mom thought about lesbians. I forced a smile. "Hi, Mrs. Fields. I'm Emily's-"

I looked at Em and she shook her head, motioning for me not to tell.

"Friend." I finished.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you mom. This is Ali. Remember when we went to Paris? She was the other girl in our tour group." Emily said, calmly.

"And she spent the night?" Emily's mom said, suspiciously. I wondered if her mom was suspecting Emily's true sexual orientation.

"Yeah, she helped me with my homework. She's a great friend." Emily said, annoyed.

Emily's mom raised her eyebrows. "So Ali, are you into boys? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Mom." Emily whispered harshly.

Em's mom was really overprotective. She got straight to the point. Not even trying to make it less obvious. She really wanted to make sure no funny business happened yesterday. I knew if I admitted I was gay, I wouldn't be allowed to hang out with Emily, at least, at her house.

I knew I had to make this believable. I glanced at Emily and she raised her eyebrows. "Umm, yeah, I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, really what's his name? Does he go to Rosewood?" Mrs. Fields said, suddenly happy and interested. It was a total mood change. "Oh, and call me Pam."

She's so much nicer now that she thinks in straight. Emily moved so she was standing behind her mom. "Noel." She mouthed.

"Uh, his name is Noel." I said and blushed. I had a thing with him a while back, but it didn't mean anything to either of us. I kissed him like, twice. Then we both moved on.

Mrs. Fields smiled. "You must really like him, your blushing."

"Mom can you go upstairs. Ali and I need to eat breakfast so we won't be late to school." Emily interrupted.

"Okay, Em. Nice meeting you Ali." Mrs. Fields said.

I laughed. "She's a piece of work." I said.

"You don't even know the half of it" Emily said and winked.

"What made you think of Noel?" I questioned.

Emily turned red. She looked down. "H-he invited me to his house so we could have sex." She admitted.

I pursed my lips. "You didn't go right?"

Her eyes widened "Babe, of course not! Who do you think I am?" She stopped after she said that. For a split-second, I could see fear in her eyes. Then her expression went back to normal.

What was that about? I became confused. Did she do it with Noel? And then I remembered what she told me about her addiction. That must be what it was about. She probably thinks she's a horrible person because of her abuse.

"Hey, Em. It's okay. And I think your perfect." I said.

An expression that I can only define as guilt was on her face. "No, I'm not." She whispered.

I grabbed her face and kissed her sweetly. She kissed back enthusiastically. Soon the kiss became more heated and I moved to her neck and shoulders. I started tugging on her shirt.

"Ali-" She moaned. "My mom. She's upstairs."

I sighed. I totally forgot. Nothing worse that a homophobic mom walking in on her daughter and her "friend", who supposedly has a boyfriend, making out. I kissed her one last time and got a pancake and started eating.

Emily looked down at her phone and her eyes widened. She quickly turned it off and glanced upstairs.

"Em? Was that your mom?" I asked, worriedly.

She laughed. "Thankfully, no. It was just a friend."

"Em. Was it that same person who texted you before?" I questioned.

She sighed. "Yes, but it's no big deal, Ali. I got it under control. You should go to your house and get ready for school."

I was disappointed. She doesn't want me to stay? "I can just borrow some of you clothes." I asked hopefully.

Emily giggled. "You're nickname is princess for a reason. We really don't have the same style."

I thought about it. I guess she was right. I think Emily wanted me to leave. There was probably a good reason. Maybe she want to talk to her mom.

"Okay bye, I'll see you at school." I gave her a quick kiss and walked out the door. I turned around to see Emily bolting upstairs inher room. Once she got to the doorway, she down at her phone, shocked, and slammed her bedroom door shut.

Okay, so word you guys rather I update on weekends or weekdays? I try to update once every 2 days, but with school it's hard. Should I update on Saturday and Sunday and not on weekdays or on 2-3 weekdays? Or on one weekday and one weekend? Or just do what I'm doing right now, update whenever. Sorry if I'm confusing you. I'm confusing myself. 😂😂

What is Emily surprised about? What is she hiding? Why did she want Ali to leave? I'll tell you in the next few chapters. Thank you all for reading!! Comment any suggestions!💋

-Skye