Chapter 1

-Jungkook-

"Take care Jungkook okay? call us if anything bad happens to you there, Got it?" Seokjin hyung said.

"I'm not a kid anymore hyung, I can handle myself there and I'll call you right away if anything bad happens" I said while patting his broad shoulders. Hyung and the others just nod.

"I'll miss you kookie huhuhu" Hoseok hyung said. This hyung of mine is totally a weirdo.

"Hyung, I'm only staying there for 3 days, don't act like I'm staying there for a long time." I said to Him.

"I think you should go now Jungkook to catch a woderful sunset there, Go now will see you in 3 days" Namjoon hyung said.

I started my journey going to Bukhansan Mountain, A Beautiful Mountain that me and hyungs really admire. Bukhansan sometimes called the "lungs of the Seoul" for the role it plays in helping clear out the city's CO2. We love Camping there, But now I'm going and camping there on my own.

I'm stressed and i want to relax emotionally and physically. My Girlfriend died 3 years ago and today is her 3rd anniversary. We can say that, I'm not fully healed. The scar is not fully healed. A Scar that holds a lot of memories, memories with her to be exact.

"Breath jungkook, Breath" I said to myself. I'm hoping that someday i will learn to let go. Learn to love someone but right now, I'm not yet ready. I still love her so much to the point that it kills me. I miss you, Dani.

-

"Wow" I'm amazed. Still beautiful as ever. The view, The Fresh Air it's just so amazing.
It's great that I'm the only person here but i saw a tent placed in the right side. I Ignored it.

I started building my tent after a Few minutes I'm done. I'm going to rest first. I'm so tired because before you see this Beautiful scenery and perfect spot for camping, you'll take a lot of effort and a few hours to get in here so i deserve a long rest.

I Lay down inside the tent and starts reminiscing some of my memories with her. Taehyung Hyung already told me about this, Try to forget some of your memories with them that's keeping you from missing them. He said he has this 10 ways of letting go that he made up just to help me forget and move on to Dani but yeah, Failed.

I just can't help it. Im so damn inlove with her.

Chapter ends!