Chapter 7

-Hyejin-

I am back here in Seoul. I didn't want to leave bukhansan but i have a deal with jungkook. He texted me and he wanted to meet me later at the café.

"you're backkkkk!" That annoying voice again. Calm down Hyejin.

"Go away Goohyung I'm tired" I said as i sat on my sofa. Goohyung is a ghost and well, she's not totally my friend but she wants to befriend me, She's kind but very annoying ghost.

"hey Goohyung she's tired let's just go back when she finally get a rest" That voice belongs to Hwayoung She's a ghost too. Unlike Goohyung, Hwayoung is a quiet ghost.

Okay i admit, i love those two ghost. They're always there for me. I met them way back 5 years ago when i decided to buy this condo unit.

"are you that tired hyejin? okayyy we'll back!" Goohyung said and i waved at them before they vanished.

after a 30 minutes rest. I decided to changed my clothes and go to the café early.

I bought an iced coffee while waiting to jungkook.

10 minutes has passed, i heard the glass door opened revealing jungkook and wait what? Taehyung?!

They saw me and walked to my table i saw taehyung shocked face. They sat infront of me.

"Hello Hyejin sorry we're late, by the way this is tae-"

"Taehyung, of course i know that guy" I said and smirked.

"Hello Hyejin, Long time no see hahaha"  Taehyung said and laughed.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Jungkook asked.

"Well yeah she's my childhood bestfriend" Taehyung said.

"So jungkook are you ready?" I asked jungkook.

"Yes so what now?" He asked.

"You need to answer my question first, Where is your favorite place with her?" I asked.

"Hmm... At her apartment" He said.

"Let's go there"

Chapter ends