Chapter 16

-Hyejin-

"You can start tomorrow Hyejin" Seokjin said. I was very happy that finally i got a job Special thanks to Jungkook i should treat him soon.

"Thank you very much Sir. I promise I'll do my best" I said smiling.

"You don't need to call me Sir, Hyejin. Jin or Seokjin will do drop the formality okay?" He said. Seokjin is nice.

"O-okay thank you Seokjin" I said.

"Here's your schedule you'll work here in the evening 5 pm to 9 pm. On Weekends you'll work here 9 am to 5 pm. You can reschedule your work time here if you want?" He asked me.

"I'm okay with the time Thanks"  I said.

" Alright then see you tomorrow?" He said and He waved his hand.

Yes! I got a Job and a nice Boss. I'm now walking with jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook i just wanted to say thank you for helping me finding a job" I said and he smiled at me.

"It's nothing Hyejin. Besides i owe you a lot" Jungkook said.

"Can i ask?" Jungkook asked me.

"You are already asking?" I said and we laughed.

"why did your Mom let you work and pay for your tuition fee?" Jungkook ask.

"She disowned me a long time ago" I said to him.

The painfull memory of my Mother disowning me is flashing back in my head.
How can she do that? How can she do that to her own child?

"She left me hanging when i was 13 years old no where to go. I was crying in the middle of the street when an Old woman goes out on her car and approached me. She asked me where's my parents. I didn't even bother to answer her question but suddenly she hugged me." I asked when i felt my tears dripping down to my cheeks.

"I suddenly felt a warm love from a parent that I'm longing for. She asked me to stay with her" I said. Jungkook gave me a handkerchief and i humbly accepted it.

"So you still have her?" He asked.

"No, She died when i was 17. She had a cancer and she's really old and i am the only family that left with her. She's wealthy and owns a company" i said.

"But i didn't know that she has a daughter. her only daughter came at her funeral and burst her anger to me. That i was the cost of her death." I said.

"She's a bitch" Jungkook said.

"She threw me out of the house, and for the second time i was left alone again." I said.

"But that doesn't mean that i need to give up on my dreams and to my precious life. I Found a job and an apartment and started living with myself"

"Your Second Mother died, Did you see her spirit?" He asked.

"Right after her death She came to talk to me. She said that i was the one who gave her a second life and She said that she really do loves me and I'm forever her beautiful and precious daughter" I stopped my self from crying hardly.

Until i felt jungkook pulled me for a hug.

"Hyejin, I'm proud of you. You're a brave woman and i salute you for being like that"

Jungkook don't be like that, i might fall.
or i already fell?

No it's wrong i might get hurt.