Chapter 18

-Hyejin-

"Where are you dragging me? it's late!" I glanced at my watch it's already 11:00 pm. But i have to do this. It's now or never.

"XXX Hospital" I said.

"But why? who's there?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know yet" I said to him.

"What?! then why are we heading to that hospital?" He asked again.

"Will you stop asking me questions?! you're annoying me! just follow me" I shouted at him. Aish.

We stopped at the hospital that Donghyun said. I asked the nurse if there's an old woman who rushed here with a stab on her chest. She asked if I'm related to that woman i said i was her grand daughter.

"She's in the emergency room" She said and i thanked her and we rushed to the emergency room.

I saw Donghyun on one of the chairs beside the emergency room and he looked really stress.

"Donghyun" I called his name and he looked at me.

"Hy-hyejin? what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Is that the reason why you're here?" Jungkook asked me and i nod.

"I saw an old woman back there in the restaurant. I thought she's just a random Spirit, but when i heard the call on Donghyun's phone I got a hint" I Whispered to jungkook and he just nod.

"Donghyun what happened?" I asked Donghyun. The Bright Donghyun that i knew earlier was really different now.

"she was robbed on the way home. The culprit took her money. Grandma didn't want to let go the money that's why she was stabbed at her chest by the culprit" Donghyun said. His voice sounded really sad and it saddens me too.

I saw her grandma, it means she's already dead.

The Doctor Goes out at the emergency door with a sad and guilty face.

"I'm so-sorry she didn't make it" The Doctor said. Donghyun pushed and punched the Doctor.

"SAVE HER!" Donghyun shouted.

"WHY?! SHE'S YOUR MOM! SAVE HER!!!" Donghyun shouted again. Jungkook run to donghyun to stopped him punching her father.

"Stop Donghyun" Jungkook said.

Donghyun pushed jungkook really hard too. I ran to jungkook to help him.

Donghyun kneel on the ground.

"please I'm begging you, save my grandma. Please, i can't live without her. She's my everything, please I'm begging you." Donghyun pleaded his father.

"I can't save her she's now gone Donghyun" His Father said.

"No! She's not!" Donghyun said and ran to the emergency room to see her grandma. Me and jungkook followed after him.

I saw her grandma lying on the hospital bed with full of blood.

"g-grandma w-why?" Donghyun slowly walk to his grandma.

"You said you will see me graduate, Grandma wake up now, I'm here now" Donghyun hugged her grandma.

I can't stand  seeing this scene so i ran to the exit of the hospital. the scene of my second mother when she dies flashes back. I remembered how i cried and how really sad am i that time.

Suddenly someone pulled me for a hug. the warm of his embrace. I really knew this addicted scent of his. The hug that can really takes away the sadness.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a gentle voice. He let me cry on his chest.

"that's just really sad, i know how it feels to be abandoned and being left behind by your love ones. It really saddens me jungkook" I said to him.

He's just there hugging and listening to me while he pats my head and back.

"it's okay, it's okay I'm here. Now let's find Donghyun's grandma i think she needs your help" Jungkook said.