Chapter 10

-Hyejin-

We went to that Garden. it's beautiful garden filled with different flowers.

I have felt something strange i closed my eyes to relax and as i open my eyes there she is standing infront of me.

Dani.

"you are staring straight into my eyes. You can perhaps see m-me?" She asked while pointing her index finger on her.

"Yes i can see you" I said. I saw her eyes landed on Jungkook. Jungkook is clueless that her Ex Girlfriend is now staring at him.

i can see the longing in her eyes.
The pain, The sadness. I can see it, i can feel it.

"jungkook..." She said while walking close to jungkook. When she finally meets him she hugged jungkook.

"woah it's cold" Jungkook hugs himself. He's totally clueless. Dani was crying.

"jungkook... i love you, i love you, i love you" She said.

"hey hyejin, what's wrong? can you now see dani? where is she? where is she?" Jungkook asked me.

"jungkook..."

"jungkook she's right infront of you" After i said that i saw a single tear from his eyes.

"Is that true?" He asked and i nodded.

"Dani, why did you leave me? it was painful. it is really painful i miss you baby i really do miss you..." Jungkook said while crying.

He loves her so much.

"Dani i want to come with you.." Jungkook said me and Dani was shocked with jungkook's statement.

"jungkook don't say that! you must live! you must live! please lady tell jungkook to live for me." Dani said.

" you must live jungkook, da-" I didn't finish what i wanted to say because Jungkook suddenly bursted out and looked at me painfully.

"You don't know much it hurts me! you don't know much it hurts to be abandoned by the person you valued and loved the most. She was my everything!" He shouted.

"So don't fucking tell to live because you don't know and you are not in my position to feel the pain that I've been keeping all these years!" He said and walked out.