Chapter 21

-Hyejin-

"Hyejin, can you please stay a little late for today? Donghyun's still on his leave. Can you?" Seokjin asked me. Do i have a choice?

"Okay" I said and send him a smile. He goes back to their table. Seokjin and his friends are here to chill. Suddenly Taehyung called me.

"Hyejin! Can you please bring us water?" Taehyung asked and I nod.

I'm struggling to balance the glasses suddenly Jungkook came to help me.

"Oww What a gentleman!" That Hoseok guy said and laughed so hard.

"He's being matured. Our baby jungkook is now gone gonna miss him tho" Yoongi said earning a laugh from the others.

"Hyungs can y'all please stop? it's getting annoying jinjja!" Jungkook half shouted at them. But the others find him really adorable. He really is.

"Join us first Hyejin, Sooyung can handle the few customers" Seokjin said.

"No thanks I'll go he-"

"Hey join us hyejin get some rest first" Namjoon said. I didn't have a choice so i sat beside Taehyung.

"oh btw, you came home late last night Tae where have you been?" Jimin asked.

"I- I am in a bar with friends" Taehyung said while clearing his throat.

"Why are you in a hurry last night hyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. Oh, I almost forgot about the bet.

Jungkook glance at me with confidence. You really wanna win this bet huh?

"Oh i forgot to pay my drink and I- I forgot that i was with my friend" Taehyung said.

"A friend? boy or a girl?" I asked.

Jungkook and I was having a staring game until Taehyung spoke again.

"A boy"

I quickly looked at Taehyung like i am not buying his words. While jungkook is busy laughing.

"Yah! Is that true?" I ask him.

"Yes, a-are you mad?" Taehyung asked.

"She's not mad at you hyung she's mad because she lose to our bet HAHAHA!" jungkook said.

"I have to go back to the cashier, Sorry guys!" I said. But before I took a step Jungkook said something.

"Remember the deal" Jungkook said. I looked to him and he just raised his eyebrows at me playfully. I am totally pissed!

-Jungkook-

"cute hahaha" She's really cute when she's pissed.

"That smile" I looked to the owner of that voice, Jimin.

"What hyung?" I asked him.

"Your smile jungkook, we missed that" Namjoon hyung said. I don't understand my hyungs.

"It's been a long time since we last saw that smile, very genuine" Seokjin said.

" Eyy is Hyejin the reason behind that smile?" Taehyung asked playfully.

"Hyungs what are you talking about it's just a smile and earlier she was very funny." I said to them but they just shook their heads.

"Jungkook, I think it's time for you to love again, It's been 3 years" Yoongi hyung said.

"Do you still love Dani?" Hoseok hyung asked me, Do i?

Honestly I don't know, Half of me was saying I still do and half was saying I don't. I'm confused, Do i still love you Dani? after 3 years have passed is it still you?

Can i really love someone again? Can i be Inlove again?

"I don't know hyung, But she's still in my mind every single day." I said to them.

"I think you're not yet ready jungkook. But i can sense the progress of you moving on." Jin hyung said.

"Yeah Jungkook don't pressure yourself too much" Jimin hyung said.

-Hyejin-

It's already 11 pm and I'm now heading to my home. But I heard some strange noise coming from the dark side of the road.

I tried my best to ignored it but the noise is getting louder. It was a Girl's voice. Should i Help her or not? aish!

I decided to go. When i reached the destination I saw a girl who's seeking help and when i looked to her front there's a ghost. A girl who's wearing a same uniform with the girl who's seeking help.

"Yah! Stop it!" I shouted and ran to them. I hugged the girl who's getting really scared.

"I hate you all!!!!" The ghost shouted and she threw a big stone to us but luckily i was the only one who got hit.

"Are you okay?!" I said to the girl and she was shocked when she saw me.

"Eonnie, You're bleeding!" I got my phone to check my forehead and i saw blood dripping down on my face. Suddenly the ghost pushed me really Hard on the cement floor.

"Stop meddling to my own business!" She said and threw another big stone. I blocked the stone but my hand was the one who was hit. I scream because of the pain. Now, my hand was the one who's now bleeding.

The human girl ran as fast as she could made the ghost mad.

The ghost was about to hit me again but was interrupted because of a loud voice.

"Yah! I will kill you!" Goohyung shouted to the ghost.

"she's already dead idiot" Hwayoung said to her that made Goohyung lost her coolness.

"I will kick your ass!" Goohyung shouted again made her and Hwayoung satisfied.

"You, you ruined it!!" The ghost girl said and vanished.

Goohyung and Hwayoung helped me to stand up.

"Hyejin you have to go to the hospital!" Hwayoung said but i shook my head in disagreement.

"There's no need" I said to them.

"No! you have to go to the hospital!" Goohyung said to me. I have no choice but to go to the hospital. I can't argue to them because my head was spinning and The pain on my hand is getting worst.

-Jungkook-

"Seokjin hyung today is the anniversary of your cafe right?" Jimin asked.

"Idiot, that's the reason why we're there to chill and celebrate" Taehyung said.

"Hyung? Donghyun is on leave he's always the one who's closing the shop" i said to seokjin hyung.

"Yes, that's why i asked Hyejin to stay a little late" Seokjin said making me froze.

"WHAT?!" I shouted earning a full attention of my hyungs.

"Hyung! it's already 11 pm! you know how dangerous for a girl to stay that late!" I said to him. I don't know what's gotten into me but i have a bad feeling.

I quickly got my phone and dialed Hyejin but she's not answering her phone.

please pick up Hyejin.