Chapter 19

-Hyejin-

We go back to the emergency room and found Donghyun still crying.

I suddenly feel an urge to hug him. I really know how it feels to be in that situation.

I walked to him and back hugged him.

"It's okay, It's okay....." I said to him. After a minute He turned around to hug me back.

"It hurts Hyejin, i love her so much. I think i can't continue my life without her" Donghyun said.

"Donghyun, You think your grandma will be happy if she hears you saying those words?" As i said that i saw his Grandma on the other side of a hospital bed crying too.

"I'm sure she'll get mad if you continue saying those words. You need to be strong Donghyun. Be strong for her continue your dreams for her, That's what she wants" I said to him.

...........

"Today is Donghyun's Grandma funeral, you coming?" Jungkook asked me while I'm on my break at the cafe.

"I'm still thinking of a plan" I said to him. Jungkook made a confused look.

"what plan?"

"I want to help Donghyun, I want him to talk to her Grandma before his Grandma go to after life." I said to him.

"We can just talk to him about that no need to make a plan" He said while sipping on his Chocolate frappe.

"Are you even thinking? you think he will believe us?" I said to him.

"But I believed in you" He said.

"I didn't even have a second thought" He continued.

"But you are too desperate that time" I said to him.

"And you think he is not? Hyejin, Everyone would be really desperate if he/she can get a chance to talk to their love ones who passed away."

"Everyone can be desperate for the one they truly loves" He said.

"I hope he'll believe me" I said to him.

"Let's go to the funeral jungkook" I said to him and he nods.

We're now taking a bus. I hope Donghyun is okay now.

"Jungkook, why are you always with me these days?" I asked him.

"I actually don't know, But i feel like i owe you a lot since the day you helped me with Dani" He said. I heard his tone changed when he said Dani.

Oh I guess it's still Dani.

"You really love her huh?" I asked him more like teasing him.

"Yes I still love her" He said. making me stopped for a second. Torture yourself more Hyejin.

I don't know but, i feel very sad.

"But-" Jungkook didn't get to continue his words because His phone suddenly rang.

"Yes? What? okay okay we'll go there" He hangs up.

"Hyejin, Donghyun's drunk at the bar. He's with Taehyung now let's go there" Jungkook said.

Luckily the bar that Donghyun was is just walking distance at the funeral. As soon as we get there we saw Taehyung and Donghyun. Donghyun was lying on the cold cement floor and Taehyung was just staring at him.

"Hyung, What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"I saw him inside and he was very drunk, and he got on a fight and luckily his enemy was my friend." Taehyung said. I saw some bruises on Donghyun's sleeping face.

"Let's bring him on our house" Jungkook said.

........

"So what'll we gonna do next?" Jungkook asked. Donghyun groans and he wakes up.

"Ouch, What happened? why am i here?" Donghyun said while holding his head. Taehyung offers him a glass of water before speaking.

"I helped you tho, you should thank me atleast?" Taehyung said. Aish this Alien.

"Taehyung saw you in the bar and you were really drunk and you got yourself into fight" jungkook said.

"Hey, what are you doing in the bar?" Jungkook asked Taehyung and Taehyung just shrugged.

"Asshole!" I shouted at Donghyun and the three boys looked at me with their shocked faces.

"What are you doing on your life huh? Is that what you want? are you satisfied now? you think your grandma will be happy? answer me asshole! because your f*cking ruining your life!" I shouted at Donghyun and he just lowered his head.

"She's gone now, she'll never know about this and why are you so noisy about my life? are you my mom? my sister? who are you?!" He said to me he's mad and irritated.

"Don't f*cking shout at her!" Jungkook shouted at him.

"Do i have to be your mom, sister or a blood related to worry about you? Who am i? okay, let's just say that I'm just an acquaintance who happens to have a rare ability to see dead people. I'm just a stranger who you met a few days ago who happens to see your grandma's spirit" I said to him. He was confused.

"Now I'm returning your question. Who am i?"