Chapter 15

-Hyejin-

it's been week since i last saw jungkook and his friends. I am quite busy because i need to find a better part time job since i really need to pay for my tuition fee and it's my last year in college.

I am now walking on the streets hoping to find a store that really needs a new employee.

Too exhausted and too tired. It's already 5 pm. I've been walking for like 7 hours just to find a job. I sat on a nearby convenience store and bought some water. I was about to pay the bottle water when someone snatched it on my hand and pay it for me.

"Hey that was mine-" I didn't finish my word because i saw jungkook.

"Long time no see?" He said while handling me the bottle water. I awkwardly waved my hand.

"uhm Hi, Thanks for the drink. uh.. you don't have to uhm you know?" I was lost for words really argh why are you suddenly like that hyejin?

"Its nothing hyejin, Come on let's catch up!" He said i just nod and we goes out.

"You look tired. Are you okay?" He said. We're just walking down the street.

"Yeah a little bit but i can handle" I said and His gaze went to my envelope.

"Oh this... I was really searching for a job" I said to him.

"Why?" He said. based on his tone he's curious.

"I need to pay for my school it's my last year" I said to him.

"Where's your parents then?" He asked me. I was hesitate to tell him at first.

I am not that comfortable telling my stories to anyone. I'm not open when it comes to my family. should i tell him? I know I can trust him.

"My father died when i was 7 years old. My Mother, She has a new family now" I said looking down.

"I'm so sorry hyejin i didn't know I'm-" i cut him off.

"There's nothing to be sorry about jungkook and i already accepted my fate." I said while smiling.

"You know, I can help you finding a Job. I know someone who can give you a Job" He said.

"Really?!" I half shouted because i was very happy to hear that.

"Yes, i bet you already know Seokjin hyung? He has a Coffee shop and Seokjin hyung really needs an employees. I can help you" Jungkook said. All i did was to nod.

And it made my day.