Chapter 9

-Hyejin-

"Hyejin!!!!!!!!" I heard a loud voice calling my name. Aish I'm still sleepy.

"Goohyung let me sleep!" I said to her. I opened my eyes and i saw her laying beside me.

"Yah! why are you here?!" I asked her and she laughed.

"you need to wake up now, i heard your phone someone's calling you who's that? is it a boy? wahhh" Goohyung said.

"a boy?" Hwayoung entered my room.

"daebak! is Hyejin finally dating someone? hmm..." Goohyung said made me roll my eyes.

"He's just my client" I said to her. I got up and get my phone to see who's calling.

10 missed calls from jungkook.

"He said we'll meet up at 10 am but it's only 7 am in the morning is he really that excited?" I said.

"maybe he's desperate" Hwayoung said me and Goohyung looked at her.

"what? everyone can be desperate when they really badly want to get what they want" Hwayoung said leaving me and goohyung speechless by her statement.

"hmm So you are saying that this guy jungkook is desperate to see this ghost?"  Goohyung asked.

" I think he is. He truly loves her Girlfriend" I said.

"oh.. so jungkook wants to talk to his dead girlfriend?" Goohyung asked and i nodded.

"We can't blame him for being desperate"  Hwayoung said Me and Goohyung agreed.

I took a bath and texted jungkook that I'm on my way to the café.

"You are late" Jungkook said as soon as his eyes laid on me.

"I'm sorry might do that again" I said and he chuckled. what's new? I'm not a morning person.

"So hmm what's the plan?" Jungkook asked me.

"I already have a plan, Do you remember the picture frame? the one that i saw when we went to her apartment the picture of her    together with you in the garden" I said. I trust my instinct this time.

"What's with that picture?" He asked.

"Let's go to that garden her soul might be there"

"How are you so sure?" He asked.

"Jungkook, do you remember the 3 wishes?" I asked and he nodded.

"My first wish, trust me"