Chapter 4

-Hyejin-

It was a cloudy day. Can't help but to admire the beautiful view over here. I guess, the guy over there is still sleeping.

I'm now cooking my breakfast when i heard a cough. i tried to ignore it but he cough more and i think he needs help.

i went over his tent and i called him.

"Hey, are you okay?" He didn't say a little word but he cough.

i opened his tent and i saw him shaking and sweating.

"yah! are you okay? are you hurt?" i asked him i couldn't help my self from panicking. what if, this person dies no no no.

I checked his temperature and he was hot. he has a fever. Aish

"wait me" I said to him.

I went to my tent and i got my towel and a water and my medical kit.

Aish, I can't even enjoy my vacation thanks to this guy.

"Drink this first" I helped him to take his medicine and drink some water.

"th-thanks" He thanked me.

I took care of him and a minute later i saw him sleeping peacefully. He was so pale. I pity him. he look so fragile right now.

I went out to his tent to get some fresh air. since it's still early i decided to get some sleep first while that guy is taking a rest.

....

I woke up and i saw my watch it's already 2 pm. I went outside to check him up. i saw him and he is still sleeping.

i was about to go to my tent when it started raining. i quickly get back to that boy's tent

can this day get any better? i want to enjoy every hour, minute, and second here but aish nevermind. I shouted when i heard a loud thunder.

i saw that boy's hands are trembling.

I don't know what comes to my mind but i held his hands.

"shh... it's okay, it's okay I'm here" i said trying to calm him down.

"d-d-don't leave m-m-me" he said and i held his hands even tighter.

"don't leave me dani" He said.

Chapter ends