Chapter 25

-Hyejin-

Jungkook is still working, And everytime I'm going to the cashier he'll look at me like an angry bird.

After a few hours of sitting like a lazy ass person I finally decided to go to him.

"Jungkook, you don't have to do this, i can-"

"No you're not working today and the next day and the next next day" He said with authority.

"You're not my boss"  I said to him with cross arms.

"But i am your boss friend, I can just tell Jin hyung that you will not work until your bruises and hand are totally fine. Now go back to your sit, I still have an hour to finish this and we'll talk" He said.

After an hour, The cafe are now closed and I, jungkook and Donghyun are still here Seokjin left a bit earlier.

"Come on Hyejin I'll send you home" Donghyun said to me.

"I'll send her home" Jungkook interrupted.

"Okay chill bro, Bye Hyejin take care of yourself okay?" Donghyun said to me and left me with a bright smile.

"Does he like you?" Jungkook asked.

"Does it matter to you?" I said but he doesn't hear it clearly because i said it half whisper.

"what?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said and shrugged.

"What is it that you want to talk about?"  I asked him.

"It's about the other day" He said.

"I already said sorry to you and it doesn't really matter to me" I said. But  to be really honest that scene from that day kept on replaying on my head.

"It doesn't matter to you?" He said.

"While me? It does matter to me. I've been thinking to that since that day and it doesn't goes out of my head!" He continued.

"What you want me to do? Let that scene repeat on my head? and let that realization sink in to me that you don't want me? is that want you want? to hurt my self? to kept thinking that the man i like can't like me back?" I said.

"I really wish I was strong, I really wish i can forget in just a snap." I said.

"I can't even save myself from drowning, and there's you who always being like that to me. How am i going to move on from you if you keep on acting like that?"

"You said I can't like you? but, why my heart says the opposite?"

" If you want me to stop liking you then stop making me feel like you like me too"

I cried, I cried my heart out and fell on my knees

"You think you're the only one who's going thru that?" jungkook said and he sat infront of me now, we're on the same level, i was hugging my knees while he was sitting infront of me.

"You don't know how much i tried my self from acting like that infront of you. Controlling myself to do things for you. Stopping my feelings to grow. I don't want to hurt you, I don't want to see you falling for this guy who haven't moved on from his past." Jungkook said.

"Now, i want to give myself a chance to love again, just..... Just give me a time" Jungkook said and he hugged me.

I don't want to believe on what he was saying. But my heart is betraying me. Am I that inlove with you? That i can no longer listen to my own thoughts?

"Hyejin, please trust me"

"i don't know, what if you just pity me"

"Hello no, Stop overthinking like that. Let's go, I'll send you home" Jungkook said we closed the cafe and started walking.

"Jungkook, thank you for earlier, I-I mean you don't have to do that" I said to him and he smiled at me.

"It's totally fine with me besides I'm not busy" He said.

We stopped walking because we heard a strange noise.

"Help!! Help!!" It was a boy's voice.

"Stay there, I'll go there"  Jungkook and was about to leave but i stopped him.

"It's dangerous let me help you" I said to him and he gave me a confused look.

"Look at yourself! you haven't recovered yet and you're getting another bruise?" he said.

"Okay, but I'll count. 5 mins if you're not here in 5 minutes I'll go there." I said and he nods.

it has been 5 mins and he's still not here. 3 more minutes and I'll go to him.

"time's up!" I said and run towards the dark alley.

There i saw jungkook comforting thr young man who's totally scared and I saw what he's pointing. It was a ghost. The same evil spirit I've encountered.

"You again?!" I said jungkook saw me. The ghost lay her gaze at me.

"Yah! go back!" jungkook shouted but i ignored him.

"how many times do i have to tell you that stop meddling with my business?!" The evil ghost said.

"But you're hurting a human!" I said to her. I saw jungkook he's confused i know he can't see the ghost.

"Hurting?! I'm just scarying them, I am not hurting them, yet." the evil ghost said.

"You evil ghost! stop doing it!" I said to her but she just laughed.

"You calling me evil? SO WHAT ABOUT THEM?!" She said and pointed at the student.

"You don't know what I've been thru so stop meddling with me" She said and i heard in her voice the sadness.

What happened to her?