Chapter 12

-Hyejin-

"kill yourself"

"You want to die right? now, stab yourself" i said to him. I saw his face he was shocked.

"I thought you wanted to die?! you don't know how much people in this world wanted to live wanted to extend their lives! you don't know how much they wanted to fight just to have their lives long. You are lucky you are healthy you have a precious life to take care of."

"there's so much in this world to look forward. You have your friends you call family. Do you think dani and your friends will like it if you die? No."

"don't be selfish jungkook, think of them. think of the people you would left behind if you die. They will suffer. Suicide was never a great idea. It's just like running away and not fighting at all."

"and don't tell me that i don't know the pain that you're feeling right now because I've been in a worst scenario"

I said to him i felt my tears. why am i crying? is it because i was already been in his situation and just like him, i am drown and can't help myself from drowning.

i walked out and i heard him.

"I was so inlove with her that i am willing to take my own life just to have her again." he said.

"But taking your own life is not a solution to your problem jungkook. i know you are better than this. Do you think Dani will like it if you took your own life? no, never" I said to him.

"She wanted you to continue living without her and please this is her last wish before going to the Paradise atleast make it happen jungkook. Promise her that you will live your life at it's fullest"

"...and with that i know Dani would left this place with a genuine smile on her face" i said.

"Think jungkook. Don't just drown. help yourself"