Chapter 13

-Hyejin-

After two days i tried to convince Jungkook to talk again with Dani but jungkook is not yet ready.

"Jungkook, do you remember why I'm doing this to you?" i asked him he confusingly looked at me.

"Because you asked me to. You told and beg me that you wanted to talk to your Girlfriend but what are you doing right now? you are wasting my time, Dani's time, your time now decide, do you still want to do this?" I asked him.

We are here now in the café that's nearby in the Garden where Dani is. For the past 2 days we're always like this. Jungkook being quiet while me convincing him to talk to his dead girlfriend.

"Tonight is her last night" I said.

"what are you talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"This is her last day jungkook she's now going to the paradise and i don't want you to regret your decision. It's either you will clear things to her or you will just sit there and do nothing and regret it for the rest of your life. now choose we're running out of time" After i said those words he suddenly stood up.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!" He shouted at me and he grabbed my hand and we ran.

"Dani! Dani!" Jungkook was shouting intensely. we are now here at the garden.

"Hey calm down jungkook" I asked him. Suddenly i saw Dani smiling beautifully to us, but i am the only one who can see her smiling like that. I saw her gaze turned to Jungkook i saw her smile it was a mixture of sad and worried. 

If i can only turn back the time. I would tell jungkook to cherish and love Dani as much as he can, Because this day will come that they have to bid goodbyes with tears on their faces. If i can only...

"Hyejin, where is she?" Jungkook asked crying.

"infront of you" i said.

"Hyejin i want to see her please I am begging you, please allow me to see her for the last time. Please Hyejin please.." I can't. I can't do that. I wanted to help him but i can't. But i know there's a way for Jungkook to hear Dani.

"Jungkook i am sorry i can't do that. But i there's a way for you to hear her." I said.

"How?" He asked. I walked to him.

I am not sure if my decisions were right but right now all i wanted to do was to help them even if it cost my life. I don't know what to think anymore. I turned to Dani.

"Tell him everything Dani. Don't waste this moment this is the last time that you and jungkook will talk. Clear things with him okay? promise me." I asked her.

"i promise Hyejin" Dani said. This is it.

I Hold her hand and closed my eyes. Suddenly there's a cold thing that came to my body. She possessed me.

Third person's P.O.V

Jungkook was confused on what's happening. He was shocked when Hyejin Hold his hand.

"Jungkook it's me, Dani" Dani said using Hyejin's body to communicate with jungkook.

"but why-" He was being cutted by Dani.

"She let me use her body for us to talk jungkook don't waste our time i did promise to her that i need to tell you everything." She said to jungkook.

"Jungkook I am very sorry. I Didn't mean to hurt and left you behind. It's just that, i have a weak heart and i wanted to fight for my life but i was too weak. I know that you've been with me since the day that i knew I'm sick and you didn't leave me but you stayed with me until my last breath. All i want to say right now is that, I am very blessed to have you in my life. You gave me a chance to be happy while i am sick. I love you jungkook i really do but this is the end for us. I know that there's a best plan in your life and be strong jungkook don't waste your own life." Dani said.

"Dani.... I love you too. Thank you for giving me a chance to be with you. I will not forget our memories together." Jungkook said.

"I am not the only girl that will love you Jungkook, If the right time has come and there's a girl that wants to enter in your life please let her. Don't close the door in your heart. I wanted you to be happy again jungkook"  Dani said.

"It's my time jungkook goodbye, My love." Dani said.

They hugged each other for the last time until Dani left Hyejin's body with a genuine smile on her face. She kissed jungkook's forehead before vanishing into thin air.

"i love you Dani, Goodbye" Jungkook said with tears flowing on his face. Hyejin's body suddenly fell into jungkook's arms.

"Thank you Hyejin" He kissed Hyejin's forehead while Hyejin is sleeping peacefully.