Chapter 2

-Jungkook-

I slowly opened my eyes I fall asleep earlier.  I saw my watch It's already 11:00 pm. I decided to take a look at the sky because i like starry night.

I walked out on my tent and look at the sky. it's very beautiful. It's really relaxing. The Moon, The stars and the blowing fresh and cold air, perfection.

"Wahh Daebak" I heard someone says that. I look to my side. I Saw a Girl with sparkling
eyes while looking straight to the beautiful sky. She was totally amazed by how she looks at it.

With a ponytail on, Simple white shirt with black jeans and a pair of white converse. She's pretty by the way yet so simple and what are you talking about jungkook? stop staring at her!

Suddenly she looked at my side and i quickly turned my gaze on the sky. I slightly saw her got shocked because of my presence.

"Oh!" She said and i looked at her. I waved awkwardly at her.

"Annyeong" I said and smile awkwardly too.

"Are you a ghost?! " She said and covered her eyes. What's wrong with her?

"I'm strong! Please Please! I'm begging you ghost! get lost do-don't come near me please! I'm begging" She said still covering her eyes. I walked over her and I touched her shoulder to ask if she's alright but she Pushed my hand. Until she realized something. She stop covering her eyes.

"y-you're not cold, You are not a ghost right?" She Said. I'm confused.

"Do i look like one of them?" I asked her. and she nodded. Wait what? i look like a ghost?

"Wait what are you talking about?" I asked her silghty annoyed. Really? i look like a ghost?

"Y-You look so white and i- i thought I'm the only one here so yeah I'm sorry" She said and bowed.

"No, it's okay" I said and smiled at her. She looked at the sky again so do i. We admire the beautiful scenery of bukhansan mountain.

"Beautiful?" I asked her. She stared at me and smiled genuinely while nodding and sparkling eyes.

"You sound like you've been here a lot?" She asked me. I nod.

"Yeah, me and my friends loves going here when we have free time or we need to relax" I said.

"Ohh i see" She said.

"You, What brings you here?" I asked her and Her eyes suddenly turned sad. Okay now I regret asking her.

"This is my first Time here. actually my friend suggested this place. He said that This mountain has a beautiful scenery and i guess he's right" She said while smiling.

"Yes, This place is beautiful. That's why I'm here to relax myself emotionally and physically." I said to her. She looked at me with her concerned eyes.

"D-Do you have a problem?" She asked me innocently.

"Yeah, actually my girlfriend died and it's her 3rd anniversary" I said and she widened her eyes.

"I'm sorry, sorry! i didn't know" She keeps on saying sorry and i said it's alright and she felt relieved.

"How about you? what's the main reason why you're here?" I asked her and she bowed her head and sighed heavily.

"This is the only place where i can't see them. This is the safest place for me from now on." She said and smile sadly. I can't understand.

"Can't see them? what do you mean?" I asked her.

"I Can see Ghost"

"You"

"You can see ghost?" I asked her.

Chapter ends!