Chapter 5

Jungkook-

"thank you for taking care of me while I'm sick i owe you a lot" I said to her. We are here outside of our tent to get some fresh air.

"It's nothing actually, Just take care of yourself" She said.

"I'm jungkook"  I said to her.

"it's Hyejin" She said.

"Hey, do you mind if i ask you? who's Dani?" Just by hearing her name again makes my heart flutter.

"you know her?" I asked.

"I- I he-heard you calling her name last night and you were crying..." She said.

"She's the girl whom i love the most. She's my girlfriend and she died 3 years ago because of heart failure"  I looked in the sky and i can feel my tears dripping down to my face.

"I'm sorry for asking i didn't know that she's your girlfriend, but i know one thing.." She said and i looked at her.

"She loves you too" she said and i chuckled.

"Why are you so sure about that huh?" I asked her.

"Well, i can see it through your eyes that you really do love each other and i think she really loves you too and she's sad to leave you here and she wishes you to have a happy life without her" She said.

"are you a love guru?" I asked her laughing so hard. She stared at me angrily.

"Yah! I am not a love guru! It's just that, I've encounter so many situations like this. Some of my clients-"

"Clients?" i asked cutting her off.

"Yes i have clients what's wrong?" She asked me.

"what's your job?" I asked her.

" My Job, It's hard to explain but as i said to you i can see ghost"

"Some people wanted to talk to their love ones who died, and i am the way" She said.

"So is it true? you can see ghost?" I asked her.

"Yes i can see ghost" She said.

so it means, i have a chance to talk to Dani again?

Chapter ends