Chapter 24

-Hyejin-

"i don't get you Hyejin you're so mean to him"  Goohyung said to me. Am I too mean?

"Yes, you even let him leave earlier He was the one who offered to take care of you I think you should atleast say sorry to him" Hwayoung said too. l

I admit that i was very mean to him earlier. It's just that, i can't control my mind and mouth.

"Okay I'm going to say sorry to him, just please give me time, now that he knows that I like him." I said

-Jungkook-

"I thought, you're staying there? why are you here?" Yoongi hyung asked me.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet hyung?" I asked him.

"I'm hungry" He said and got some foods in the kitchen.

"Here eat some, I know you're hungry too" He said and we started eating.

"You didn't answer my question, why are you here?" Yoongi hyung asked me. Should i get an advice to him?

"She didn't let me take care of her" I said.

"Hyung, She likes me" I said to hyung.

"It's obvious" He said. I don't know what is he talking about.

"You like her too?" Hyung asked me.

"No way, I can't like her"

"Why not?" Hyung asked.

"You know jungkook it's obvious you like her. Even if you deny it for 100x you are too obvious. I don't know what's stopping you from falling in love again" Yoongi hyung said.

"It's Dani hyung, I think i can't love any other girl than Dani" I said to hyung.

"Idiot, but you're falling inlove again you're just denying it because you don't like the fact that you're falling for Hyejin." Was I?

"Hyung what to do? I don't want to hurt hyejin and i don't want to hurt Dani" I said.

"Jungkook, you have to accept the fact  that Dani is no longer with us. She's dead, I don't want to hurt your feelings but that's the truth. And she'll be very happy once you open your heart again to someone, you don't want to hurt hyejin? but you're hurting her now and even your self, you're hurting yourself." Yoongi hyung said.

"Being inlove is the best feeling that you can ever feel. Stop blocking your heart."

"Live a life and find love life, Simple as that" Yoongi hyung said and left.

Am I really blocking my heart?

I know it's just myself who can answer this questions.

-Hyejin-

"Are you sure you're finally okay now? it's only been 3 days hyejin!" Seokjin was being loud in the morning.

"Do i look like I'm not okay to you? I've been laying on hospital bed for 3 days and i need to work" I said to him.

"But i think you're not yet fully healed, and about going to work, it's okay Donghyun can cover it up" Seokjin said and he looks at Donghyun.

"Yes Hyejin, I can handle it" Donghyun said.

"No and No, Sir Kim I can definitely handle myself" I said to them Seokjin can't do anything that's why he gave up hahaha! 

But yeah, i still have the bruises and my right hand is not fully healed and it hurts a little. But i need to work and i don't want to trouble others.

I was going to make a coffee when i was going to get the glass I accidentally put a little pressure on my right hand and the glass slipped on my hand causing the glass to break.

I was going to pick up the broken pieces but a hand stop me from doing it.

"You might get cuts, I'm going to handle this just stay there" He pointed at the empty table in the cafe.

"No let me help yo-"

"I said stay there"

Okay i gave up. I sat on the chair and looked at him. How i missed him. Omo what am i talking about? i was the one who pushed him away from me.

After He finished cleaning he goes with me.

"Who said that you can work now? look at your hand! it's not yet fully healed! It might get worse! Argh!" He said angrily.

"Give me your apron" Jungkook said. huh? why?

"Why?" I asked him and he looks at me angrily like he wants to punch me in the face for being such an idiot.

"Just give me the damn apron!" He said and i gave him my apron. He started putting the apron on him.

before he left i said something to him.

"I'm Sorry"

"Let's talk later"

And He goes to the cashier, wait? what is he up to?

don't tell me....

"What's your order Sir?"

Omg

Earlier

-Seokjin-

"Jungkook can you come to the cafe?"

"Why hyung?"

"Your girl is being stubborn"

"got it hyung on my way there"