Chapter 11

-Hyejin-

"i am sorry, jungkook was not like that i understand him, i understand that he's not yet ready to moved on and i know that he is trying"  Dani said.

"He deserves better, He was my everything too but, i have to go too early." she said.

She really loves Jungkook.

"Please help me, Help jungkook to understand that i am now gone and he deserves the best and He must live" Dani said.

"after 2 days i am now going to Paradise"

"please I'm begging you help me..."

She slowly vanished with a tear in her eyes.

How can i help someone who's not willing to help himself? How jungkook?

I chase jungkook and i saw him sitting under a big tree, crying.

"Hey.." I called him but he was busy crying.

"Jungkook please listen to me" I said and he looked at me.

"Now what?"

"Jungkook Dani wants you to continue your life without her that's her last wish before living this earth" I said.

"I don't want. How can i continue living without her?! it's like a torture, forever torture." He said.

"For Pete's sake jungkook help yourself!" I shouted at him. He is now standing.

"I can't! fuck i can't! i love her i fucking love her! how can i help myself? tell me how! When i woke up she's already in my mind. in everything that i will do she's always in my mind when I'm going to sleep i am sleeping crying because i can't get her out of my mind and it's killing me. It's damn killing me!" He shouted.

I don't know what to do with him anymore so i quickly find a sharp thing. I remember that i always carry a small knife for protection with bad ghost that I'll encounter. i quickly get it in my bag and gave it to jungkook.

"what's this?" He asked.

"kill yourself"