Chapter 6

-Jungkook-

I can't sleep, My mind is occupied with thoughts. Is Hyejin really the way for me to talk to Dani again?

I quickly unzipped the tent and get out. I saw Hyejin sitting on the folding chair outside of her tent. She saw me walking towards her and smiled at me.

"It's midnight, what brings you here?" She asked me.

"Hyejin, can you do me a favor? please i really need your help.." I said to her. I am desperate right now, I really want to talk to Dani.

"What is it?" She asked.

" I want to talk to my girlfriend again" I said.

"Dani?" She asked and i nodded.

"Please Hyejin, i really miss her so much" I said almost crying.

"Okay, but... not now" She said. I smiled at her and hugged her and quickly pulls off.

"When we get back to Seoul we'll start" She said.

"Thank you Hyejin, i really owe you a lot" I said.

"It's not for free idiot" She said and i chuckled.

"How much?" I asked her.

"Don't pay me with money, Just... grant my 3 wishes" She said. I'm kinda confused.

"3 wishes?" i asked.

"Yes, you have to grant my wishes. Don't worry money has nothing to do with it. My clients don't pay me with money they just have to grant my wishes" She said.

"Okay deal, tomorrow we'll get back to Seoul" I said and i saw her got shocked.

"But-"

"Please?.."

"okay..."

Chapter ends