Chapter 8

-Hyejin-

"this is her apartment, we love to hangout here" Jungkook said as we entered Dani's apartment. It's huge and very simple.

"What are we doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm finding her" I said.

While jungkook and Taehyung is in living room. I entered Dani's Room.

It's very clean. I saw a lot of picture frames of her and jungkook. She's very beautiful. No doubt jungkook fall inlove with her.

I picked up the small picture frame. It is a simple picture of her and jungkook hugging in a garden i saw her smile and i can tell that she's really inlove.

"That picture of us is my favorite, that was the day we confessed to each other, and that was the happiest." I heard jungkook said at the back. i saw him and he smiled looking at the photo.

"You're really inlove" i said to him and he gave me a smile a very beautiful smile. Suddenly i felt something strange in my chest and that moment i felt like i really want to help him. what's wrong with me?

"Let's go back it's getting dark" Jungkook said and we left the apartment.

"We have to go hyejin let's continue tomorrow I'll text you" Jungkook said.

"See you again Hyejin let's hangout soon" Taehyung said to me while smiling.

They left already and i went to my condo to continue my precious sleep.

but one thing came up to my mind that moment.

jungkook said their favorite place is Dani's apartment but why can't i see dani there?

Chapter ends