Chapter 14

-Hyejin-

"where am i?" i asked myself my head was really aching and i can't even stand up straight.

This room, This isn't my room. Where am i?

"Oh! Thank goodness you are finally awake!" Who is this guy?  He is smiling brightly at me.

"wait there I'll just call jungkook" He ran out and i was left in the room. Suddenly i heard a lot of footsteps.

"Hey! calm down everyone" i heard a boy shouted.

Each one of them suddenly appeared in my sight. I saw 7 boys and yes, they're all goodlooking. Wait, that's Taehyung!

"Are you okay now Hyejin?" Taehyung asked me and i nodded confusingly.

"I am sorry for bothering you all but what happened to me?" I asked them.

"Jungkook brought you here. This is our house and you've been sleeping for 3 days" Said by the guy who has a cute little eyes.

"Yes Yoongi hyung is right, Jungkook brought you here. We are all wanted you to stay in the hospital but jungkook refused" Taehyung said.

"Hyejin, you passed out the day that i talked to Dani" Jungkook said.

"YOU WHAT?!" All the guys shouted in unison. Jungkook didn't inform his friends?

"As you can see here, Hyejin can see ghost. So i asked her if i can talk to Dani" Jungkook explained. The guys are still in shocked.

"You can see ghost? damn" That guy yoongi said.

"y-yes" I said shyly that's nothing to be proud of.

"Hyejin, These are my Hyungs. Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok, and yes Taehyung. We are all living in the same roof" Jungkook said.

"Thank you All for letting me stay here for three days and sorry for bothering you all" I said to them and bowed. They just warmly smiled at me.

"Let me take you home Hyejin" Jungkook said.

"Before you go home hyejin might as well join us eating? you've been on a long sleep i bet you are hungry?" Taehyung said and all the guys nodded in unison. I felt numb i don't know why. Until i heard my stomach growled. Yes, i am hungry.

After eating breakfast I decided to go home with jungkook. We are just walking because my apartment is not that far from their house.

"Uh, Hyejin I really do owe you a lot" Jungkook suddenly said to me making my looked at him.

"My 3 wishes are enough jungkook since i already used the first one I only have 2 wishes that you'll grant me" I said to him.

"Is that even a wish hyejin? seriously? Trust? " Jungkook asked.

"Gaining Trust from other people that you've just met is risky. Because Trust is a big word. once you've given it, it cannot be broken. It's like a promise, but promises are meant to be broken. The moment that i decided to help you, is the moment that i want to gain your trust in me." I said to him.

"You've been hurt a lot since Dani passed away." I pat his shoulder and smiled at him.

" and i am proud, that you are still standing strong despite of the challenges. Keep going!" I said and laugh. I heard him chuckled.

"This is my apartment, thank you for taking me home, take care" I said.

And I heard a words that it made me stop for a while.

"From the very beginning, I Trust you." He paused.

"and you never fails to amazed me, Hyejin"