Chapter 26

-Hyejin-

"I can help you" I said to her and she looked at me.

"I can't trust you" She said to me.

"You have to trust me" I said to her. I walked closer to her and I saw her stepping back.

I didn't waste any seconds i hugged her.

"I don't know what you've been thru, but i know that you're hurting. Stop doing this, you're better than this. I know that you just did this because of your anger." I said to her.

"e-eonnie they hurted me why can't I?" She started crying.

"Vengeance is not always the answer, killing and hurting people who did bad things to you is never the answer. There's always a way to get back at them but not in this way" I said to her and she finally hugs me back.

"I don't know what to do anymore, I killed myself because of them I'll never forgive them i became like this because of them. Eonnie pls help me, i need you"  She said.

"Yes, yes I'll help you" We stopped hugging and I turned to see jungkook and he was staring at the ghost with wide eyes.

"I-I-I c-can s-see ghost" I turned to see the ghost and we laughed at jungkook's reaction.

"I'm cheonhee, I'll go see you tomorrow eonnie" she said.

"I'm hyejin, let's meet tomorrow  and start a plan" I said to her and she vanished.

"yah jungkook let's go now" I said to jungkook but he's still on the cold cement staring at nowhere.

"Hey! Jungkook" I said to him and tap his ckeeks.

"Oh sorry, i was shocked" He said amd i laughed at his reaction.

"Why are you laughing! it's my first time seeing a ghost!" He said.

We started walking to my home and jungkook asked.

"Hyejin, I clearly saw the ghost when you hugged her" He said.

"Because she let herself to be seen" I said to him.

"but why did Dani and Donghyun's grandma have to use a body when they can just let themselves to be seen" Jungkook said in curiosity.

"I asked the same question back then, But then i came to realize that they don't want to suffer the person who they left behind" I said.

"Just imagine Donghyun, seeing her grandma in that state. He will be sad for too long because of what he saw. It will just remind them of what happened to their love ones." I continued.

"what about you? if you saw dani in that state what would you feel?" I asked him.

"I-I will be hurt and that image of her will just remind me of her every single day" He said.

"Exactly" I said.

"What happened to that girl?" He asked. But we're now infront of my apartment.

"I'll tell you tomorrow, now go home it's late" Jungkook just smiled at me.

"and.. thank you" I said and he turned to me but i ran to my apartment.

.........

"Can u tell me what happened?" I asked cheonhee.

"They hurted me, Everytime i go to school they always hurt me. I-I-I just want to have a peaceful life at school but, they ruined it."

"So you're taking your revenge?" I asked her and she nods.

"Eonnie, I am doing this not just because of what happened to me, but to my Eomma too"

"they always mock us for having a poor life, i-i felt guilty for taking my own life without even thinking of how would my eomma feel when I'm gone. I always visited her and sh-she was always sad"

"And she's blaming herself of what happened to me, if only i was born with silver spoon this wouldn't happen to us. She's blaming herself for being poor, I-I am so guilty Eonnie i Shouldn't have done this, if only i was strong back then..."

"We'll help you okay? Those bad kids will hit their karma i promise" I said to her.

"Why can't we just punch them till we get satisfied" Jungkook said. This guy aish!

"Why can't i punch you instead?" I said to him and he suddenly shuts his mouth.

We're now in the café it's already closed, that's why we grab this opportunity to talk to cheonhee. She's showing herself that's why jungkook can see her too.

"Let's make a plan" Jungkook said.

"We'll find evidence that'll sue them, and maybe cctv's " Jungkook said.

"Wait, In my locker i have diary there" Cheonhee said.

"Okay Tomorrow morning, jungkook let's go to school." I said.

I hope our plan is going to be successful.