Chapter Four: Simulation

(Year 2048)

In the deserts of south Africa the team lead by Alice, Vex, Stille, Tempest, and Tank in their positions until alice sees in her scope trucks

Alice: "all systems checked, ready when ever." as the team waited for the moment of surprise as they see a convoy of trucks full with smuggled weapons, ammunition, and drugs escorted by cartels. the sniper of the team aims at the driver and fires her rifle at the driver killing him and stopping the convoy.
Marcus: "engage, engage!" Marcus and his team fired at the the convoy dominating the threat as they move closer to the convoy. alice gave covering fire as she see the cartels bringing a little bird heli to attack.
Stacy: "heli incoming!" the helicopter turns to the side to show a member aiming the RPG at the team and fired.
Andrew: "get down!" tank activates his trophy system and the projectile was destroyed in mid air then alice's wasp drone targets the pilot and opens fire killing the pilot as it crashes down.
Alice: "heli down!"
Alex: "is it clear yet?" they look at the convoy littered with dead cartel members as they scouted around the trucks.
Marcus: "clear! regroup on me." they go to the last vehicle and open the door seeing a man in a bag as they take out the bag from his head they were greeted with an old man.
???: "good job team, thats how you do things in rainbow."
Marcus: "jester..." as he cuts open the ropes and moves out of the truck."
Jester: "man you all did this?"
Andrew: "yes sir, how many stars you will give us?"" he looks at the wreckage in the area and the dead bodies.
Jester: "id give it a 4 and a half stars out of 5, crow and his team can do it better then you kids."
Stacy: "are you sure, alicja's drone just shot the pilot."
Jester: "one of his guys shot a fighter pilot down with a sniper... would you believe me?" they look at eachother and looked back at their drill instructor.
Jester: "but you all deserve a break, later kid." then the whole place turn black.

[MISSION COMPLETE]
[SIMULATION END]

As Marcus takes the head gear off he looks at his siblings, alex and alicja doing the same as they get up and walk in the hallway to the canteen.
Marcus: "man, what are we doing wrong?"
Alex: "dunno, maybe the Simulation is broken."
Stacy: "or were missing something."
Andrew: "at least were getting there, im going to the hanger, i got a suit to compete, later." after he left to the hanger the rest made it to the canteen, there was some old veterans that are still in active the other's are fresh recruits talking together. so they sat next to an old SAS operator sitting by himself quietly.
Marcus: "sir."
Mute: "hello youngsters, hows your Sims?"
Alice: "he gave us 4 and a half stars."
Mute: "did he, he must be glitched?"
Alice: "or cranky, he said Crow and his team can do more better then us..." stacy came back with some beer bottles and a red face.
Marcus: "whats wrong?"
Stacy: "there's some new guy being an asshole at that table, he slap my ass as i came back here." Marcus and Alex look at each other and nods and walks to the table of go happy laughing men talking about what happened.
???#1: "that ass tho it's really real."
???#2: "man why did you do that?"
???#1: "what? she can handle it- "
Marcus: "did you touch my sister?"
Alex: "who the hell you think you are!!!" the he heard him and looks at stille then laughs at them.
???#1: "oh shut up man, i may be your daddy."
???#2: "man stop it."
???#3: "you better watch your tongue boy!" they see and an old man approaching the recruit.
???#1: "who the fuck are you old man?!"
???: "you must be new here, whats your name and rank." his friend then recognizes the old man then tells his him.
???: "dude you better apologize man, he's not the person to mess with-
???: "what are you going to do if i don't... pussy...?" he grabs him on the collar and throws him into the trash bin.
???: "i will trap you in there and dump you to the ocean, don't make me."
???: "dude just-"
???: "up yours." the man then push his head down before closing the top with a lid then rolls him outside to the nearest pool in the base and gives him one final Warning.
???: "if i were you, i would think before you say something." then his friend looks at him.
???: "jason, this man is Colonel Thach i was talking about." then he looks at the old man.
Jason: "this guy... Crow?" his friend nods fast.
Jason: "thee actually Crow, the crow that killed the white mask leader?" he nods again and he looks at the old man.
Crow: "so you heard about me? well that's shocking to face a old man who can kick ass for 40 years."
Jason: "s- s- sir Lieutenant specialist Jordan reporting for duty sir!" he salutes to his superior officer as Crow shook his head.
Crow: "at ease maggot, what are you about to do?" he whimpers then turn to Stacy.
Jason: "im sorry for slapping your ass."
Crow: "anything else?"
Jason: "im sorry for calling you... sir." crow then pulls him out and hold on to him.
Crow: "good, if you do anything else bad to anyone else you will "my bitch"... understand Lieutenant?"
Jason: "yes sir!"
Crow: "good... get the fuck out of here." jason and his friend ran back to base as tempest approached crow and hugs him.
Stacy: "thanks dad."
Crow: "welcome, lets go inside."
Marcus: "i need to speak to you."
Crow: "sure, we will meet you both inside."
Marcus: "ok." after her and Alex left Marcus began to talk to him.
Crow: "ok Marcus, what is it?"
Marcus: "its about the Simulation today, after jester said you and your team can do better, what ls the hint for doing the job right, what did you do better?" crow thinks about it then then tells him.
Crow: "whats your reason why you joined rainbow, and be specific."
Marcus: "i join because... i wanted to be like you, people around the base even your old friend heard and watch you do your job, i wanted to prove not just them... but to you, i want to make you proud, not just me, to stacy and andrew." crow listens to him and sighs before he pats his back.
Crow: "am already proud of you and the twins before you three joined."
Marcus: "i want to know why did you join rainbow." then crow had his 1000 yard stare for a bit before giving him an answer.
Crow: "thats... a secret, but think of what you have to do, not what you want."
Marcus: "that means..."
Crow: "when the time comes just act."
Marcus: "yes sir."
Crow: "alright, how bout you and i go see Andrew and Jack."
Marcus: "ok, where are they?"
Crow: "in the hanger working on the machine." after the talk they head to the hanger.
Meanwhile Andrew and uncle jack are almost finished with there exo project as they attach the arm to the body.
Andrew: "is it in?"
Jack: "yup... now lets see of it works." they turn on the system and the machines system becomes live.

???: "systems checked, mini gun on standby, rockets on standby, pilot needed

???: "systems checked, mini gun on standby, rockets on standby, pilot needed." tank read the charts on the exo juggernaut and he was impressed.
Andrew: "its off the charts!"
Jack: "after try number 27, now it needs a pilot." then they see Crow and marcus coming in the hanger.
Crow: "hows the exo?"
Andrew: "dad level is off the charts, all it needs is a pilot." they look at eachother before crow picks a person.
Crow: "how about you Marcus, wanna test it for me?"
Marcus: "hell yeah!" vex then approaches the back as it opens so he can go inside of the juggernaut.
???: "systems checked, pilot inserted, ready for combat." then vex began to control the juggernaut as he moves for a bit.
Jack: "ok, move 5 steps forward." vex move forward and it was smooth.
Jack: "ok check, now 5 steps backwards." he goes backwards without and trouble.
Andrew: "anything bad happening to you?"
Marcus: "no." after they finish with the check list vex got out of the suit and looks at it.
Marcus: "i feel stronger in this."
Jack: "it's about time they listen, this will be a masterpiece and a new way of fighting."
Marcus: "explain."

(TimeSkip Night)

Later at night vex lays on the bed as stille and tank are fast asleep. he was thinking of what his dad said.
Crow: (Remember... when the time comes... just act...)
Marcus: "ok... I'll keep that in mind."
___________________________________________________________________________________
(Hey Readers, after im done with bosak legacy, im going to work on a new story and i will give you a sneek peek.)

Its been 3 months since he left rainbow for 2 reasons, one he was promoted to commander, and two he works on the position on his father's behalf. now he's coming back to the ladies that miss him including his siblings.
???: "here comes daddy..." as he board his flight back to base...