Chapter Sixteen: Ghosts in The Jungle

(2 days before)

As the zodiac stop on the sand, Stacy, Andrew, Rorke, and Jack enter the north sentinel island's shore before dawn breaks.
Jake: "just in time, where are we going?"
Andrew: "we are regrouping with this Nøkk and find a base of operations, how do we know where she is?"
Stacy: "well she is part of the dutch Jægerkorpset, her name is unknown."
Rorke: "i heard they are into stealth so its going to be tough to find em."
after camouflaging the zodiac near the tree, the team enters the jungle finding a path to a swamp where they are supposed to find Nøkk at."
Stacy: "this is the place... where is she?"
Rorke: "somewhere around here?"
Stacy: "no its here but in the swamp."
Jake: "in the alligator infested swamp?:
Stacy enters the swamp followed by rorke and andrew, jack watch and hesitate before entering the swamp looking around for enemy and predators.
Jake: "i have a bad feeling about this."
Andrew: "you scared?"
Jake: "no."
Andrew: "are we almost there?"
Stacy: "no... were here." they stop at rendezvous point and all look around not knowing something was following them as jake felt something grab his leg."
Jake: "uhhhh guys?" Rorke gets annoyed and looks at jake."
Rorke: "what!" he points down and something rose from the swamp reaching its hand around his neck rubbing his side of the face.
???: "shhhhhh... pretty boy."
The sinister voice freaked out jake as he turns around and sees tumbles to the river getting more wet of his gear and hearing the laughter of the team.
Stacy: "got em!"
Andrew: "oh man that was good."
Rorke: "so... your nokk?" without saying a word she nods and help jake get up from the river.
Jake: "jesus... thanks."
Stacy: "so whats the situation?"
Nøkk: "ships will come again by tomorrow, the sentinel natives on the island are wiped out so no survivors, for now we go back to India so we can think of a plan to hit them hard."
Stacy: "where it hurts... were ready."
they go back to the shore line where they uncover the boat and push it to the ocean before a flashbang was thrown at the group.
Jake: "FLASHBANG!!!" they were blind before seeing a large group of red masks aiming down sights at the team.
???: "get on the fucking ground, NOW!"
???: "weapons on the fucking sand motherfuckers!!" they look around and see they were out numbered and looked at eachother before throwing they're weapons in the boat a with hands up.
Andrew: "shit... now what?"
Nøkk: "trust us, we will get out of this..."
Stacy: "us?" some red masks approach the group and hand cuff them before forcing them on their knees, jake was still resisting to go on his knee making the red mask mad as he points a barrel on his head.
???: "you really think im joking retard?"
Jake: "you gotta make me ashtray." then their commander approach the team as he has his sidearm out.
???: "hang on let me make you." he aims and shoot his right leg making jake go on the ground.
Jake: "ugh... fuck you!!!" then he looks at rorke and stacy.

???: "no... fuck you, well look at this beauty they sent to me." the man grip stacy's cheeks.

Stacy: "im taken."
???: "oh i don't think so, you are perfect..."
Andrew intervenes.
Andrew: "don't you dare touch her!" he punch him on the face before facing stacy.
???: "now i have you pretty thing."
Stacy: "what do you mean?"
???: "remember what is said? one day I'll make you my bitch." he unmasked himself and they open their eyes wide as they see the person they hated.
Stacy: "jason... you pig."
Jason: "wow you miss me?"
Stacy: "i rather be dead then miss you."
Jason: "welp... to bad, take them to the cage, for her take her to the cage next to my building."
???: "yes sir, knock'em!!" they use the buttstock of their weapons to knock them out before taking their gear off and toss them to the boat before leaving two red masks to guard the boat. unknown to the team and the red mask group, they were being watched by a man in black uniform and gear with a black mask with a white skull on front.
???: "operators had been captured..." he looks up as clouds form and day turns dark.
???: "i have a plan sir and mother nature is on our side, let move." then a squad of 4 came out of cover, 2 followed the leader as the other 2 secure the boat taking out the guards and hiding their bodies before moving the boat to a more secured location.