Chapter Sixteen: Payback

When morning arrives, jake was the first to wake up looking around before feeling something was holding his hand he looked down to see stacy curled up in a ball sleeping next to him.

Jake: (hm...) he gets up for stacy to wake up.
Stacy: "oh your awake... how are you feeling?"
Jake: "fine... my leg feels a little better."
M???: "your up." they both see the women with two cups of coffee as she hands both of them.
Stacy: "thanks..."
Jake: "so... are we going to go back?"
M???: "yes but your going to stay here due to your injuries."
Stacy: "oh about that." stacy grabs his ears and pulls them making jake yelp, pleading her to stop.
Jake: "ow ow ow- why!?"
Stacy: "because you got yourself hurt you pickle."
Jake: "look i don't obey orders from terrorists, besides i was testing his patients." stacy lets go as the rest woke up from the commotion.
Jake: "so what im i going to do here?"
M???: "you are going to have fun with this one"
Jake: "what?"
M???: "you will see."
Andrew: "the fuck is going on?"
Rorke: "we're getting ready get up."
Nokk: "we should get going, the black ops team is waiting." as they got up and get their gear on, andrew felt weird thinking about the leader of the black ops team but puts the question aside.

(An Hour Later)

As the team ride back to the island, they encountered the black ops team's sniper waiting for them at the shore
S???: "are we all accounted for?"
Nokk: "yes, we have to leave one behind due to his injuries."
S???: "good, follow me."
and followed him into the jungle. they used the route the natives on the island.
Stacy: "so... whats the plan?"
S???: "by afternoon they requested reinforcements after you guys went missing so cargo ships are coming in close, thats where that guy is destroy them.
Andrew: "with what?"
S???: "you'll see- wait." they stopped them the rest of the black ops team regroups with the team Leader.
L???: "were you followed?"
S???: "no."
L???: "good, get into position." the he nods and disappears into the jungle.
Stacy: "so whats the plan?"
L???: "we have hidden explosives at the gates ready to blow, we will be in two groups, you two will be with me at the north entrance, we will push into the camp where there's documents and intel we're going to steal." then he look at rorke and nokk.
L???: "the rest of you will enter the east gate and destroy documents at this camp location, they we're smuggled and forged and very sensitive for them and the public to see, he will lead the way." the man in skull half mask and aviators  comes forward.
T???: "we got it, drone in airspace and now waiting."
L???: "perfect... get into positions, lets move and wait for the signal."
Ops: "yes sir!" they separated into  designates group as they get closer to the camp as the organization move into high alert from the rainy night infiltration. they took cover along the large leaves.
R???: "hey."
Stacy: "uh?"
R???: "what do you want me to do to the head of their operation, you want him dead or alive?" stacy grip her gun tightly thinking oh jason's disgusting way to subdues her.
Stacy: "alive..."
R???: "Da."

(Jake's POV)

After walking to the table where the lady holding a large military laptop set on the table opened to see the feed of it flying above the island.
Jake: "Wait is that a predator control?"
M???: "yes, they waiting for you to give the signal for them to attack the camp, now you have two objectives, one is the destroy the marked targets that call and two, watch for enemy movements and call outs."
Jake: "yes ma'am." jake sat down and mans the predator drone as he looks at the screen aiming at moving BTR.
Jake: "locked... fire..."

(Stacy's POV)

as they waited for a minute an rocket hits some armored vehicles destroying them making the terrorists look at the location.
L???: "do it." then the entrances blow up killing or blasted into air.
RHT: "Sound the alarm!!!"
RHT: "contact!!!" the team open fire and move in to the enemy camp.
L???: "look left!" Andrew spotted an injured terrorist aims his sidearm at him before the terrorist was shot down by the sniper.
R???: "i got you comrade, push on!"
Andrew: "thanks!"
T???: "this is east team we're at target site, moving in to search and destroy."
L???: "good." then another call from the radio is from jake.
Jake: "this is apollo, how was the hits?"
L???: "right on target, i have a job for you, there's cargo ships on route to reinforce enemy forces, your job is to destroy the ship and its supplies."
Jake: "holy... shit... fuck yeah- i mean yes sir on route!" he looks up and see the drone fly off while entering a shack amd quickly go to cover as terrorists are trying to grab what they can.
RHT Captain: "hurry the fuck up, we are abandoning this camp, damn i knew we shouldn't trust that guy!"
RHT #2: "no shit, he left us just for some bitch he wants to fuck!"
RHT #1: "really, so was that worth it?"
RHT #2: "after we found him on the ground with his pants down in the morning, he sounded the alarm and left us!"
RHT Captain: "hey less talking, more grabbing, we will find him and kill him!" after the conversation the op pulls out an flashbang but stacy has other plans.
Stacy: "wait, i want one of them alive, i have a question." she pulls out her concussion gernade and rolls it into the room tracking a terrorist until it hits his feet getting their attention.
RHT: "NAD!!!" *boom* they were concussed as stacy heads in first and kills two out of the three and use her gun's buttstock to knock him to the ground. as the Red hand looks at the attacker, she grab his collar and as him a question.
Stacy: "where is he!!"
RTH: "w- who?" she punches him and asks again.
Stacy: "THAT FUCK FACE WHO HAS A BABY SIZE DICK, ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR TO GOD, TELL ME!!!"
RHT: "ok ok, he ran from his post to the south west, thats all i know!" she growls and knocks him with fist as andrew and the man watched it all happen very quick.
Andrew: "never get in her bad side."
L???: "shit... all teams report."
T???: "we used incendiary gernades to destroy the files."
S???: "good we got intel on some Railroad and train."
L???: "we will deal with that later, for now find that s.o.b."
S???: "yes sir, regrouping at north entrance." then stacy radios in for jake.
Stacy: "jake, having fun?"

(Jake's POV)

Jake: "its like a game of tower defense." (can we get an "F" for coolmath.com) he watches on the screen two cargo ships sinking with explosions at sea.
Jake: "targets destroyed, what's next?"
M???: "hey kid, we have a situation, the head of this operation is trying to escape he just left the area, i want you to use IR or thermal to scan for him near the south west outside of the camp."
Jake: "roger that enroute to south west, want me to blow his balls off?"
Stacy: "no im going to shoot his balls, you are find for us."
T???: "sure, we will find them, we also inform about gas."
L???: "rog." after the call he moves the drone to the south west using IR first but it was useless due to the day light.
M???: "its no good, switch to thermal."
Jake: "yup... animals... animals- wait i see movement, it looks human."
Andrew: "we're on it, keep following him!"
Jake: "yes ma'am."

(??? POV)

As they move through the thick jungle to find the leader abandoning his postion to save himself.
Stacy: "no matter if he friend or foe he's just a coward running with his tail between his legs."
Andrew: "give me an update on jason!"
Jake: "he's at the shore right now on a speed boat!" they break through the jungle and on shore seeing a boat run from the island as they watch him flee.
Stacy: "damn it!!!"
Jake: "hang on let me try something... missile away..." they see a missile flew next to the speed boat and hit the ocean before a large explosion knock the boat launching the leader in to ocean.
Jake: "boat disabled."
Andrew: "is he dead?" they hear screaming at the shore finding jason crawling inland after his boat was hit. the rest of the team arrives and goes to retrieve the body by dragging him in before giving blows to his face.
Andrew: "you fucked with the wrong family!"
Stacy: "move it andrew, he's mine." she grabs Jason's collar and punches him repeatedly as the man grabs stacy and the sniper grabbing andrew.
L???: "stand down soldiers, she wants want him alive!"
Stacy: "you don't know how long he's been messing with me to the point of almost killing me!"
L???: "i can see it but he has information and he will give it either he likes it or not."
Rorke: "he's right stacy, i can feel your anger but we need him alive and talking." stacy look at jason before  the hooded man takes out a pair of cuffs and sat him down on the sand.
L???: "your lucky to be alive, but she won't spare you."
Jason: "look, look hear me out, i got a box of money in my tent under my bed, if you take it all for my life and let me go." stacy heard this and pull his collar to her face.
Stacy: "i don't think we want your-
L???: "deal." the hooded man takes him and walks back into the jungle and into the ruined camp.
Stacy: "what are you doing?"
L???: "trust me... now where is the money?"
Jason: "are you going to uncuff me?"
L???: "the money first."
Rorke: (these guys are no different then us.)
L???: "in there under the bed." he looks at the tent and made jason sit down and walk inside the tent. andrew approaches him face to face looking at while he smugs.
Jason: "see money can move people like a car with gas." the hooded man then came out of the tent with box in arm.
L???: lets see whats in here?" he open the box with his knife and finds stacks of 100 dollar bills and took a stack out.
L???: "and how much is in there?"
Jason: "more the 100 thousand, now can you let me go?" he looks at Jason before throwing it all out onto the fire by a burning BTR while Jason's eyes went wide with his mouth open in shock.
Jason: "b- b- but." he drop the box and blindfold him as a heli lands in the camp.
)???: "it seems your ride is here, take him and Interrogate him... make sure she does not kill him on your way back."
Rorke: "right, get up." she drags up jason and the door open to see jake with a panicking look on his face.
Jake: "we have to go now!"
Andrew: "whats going on?"
Jake: "we don't have time!" they quickly get inside with the high value target then the heli lifts off heading back to base.
Stacy: "jake whats going on?"
Jake: "your dad is in danger including mines and their team..." the quickly left as the hooded man and the sniper look on.
T???: "they took the bait."
L???: "we should head back now... let's go team."

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Flume - Levitate)