Chapter Thirty One: A Night of Heated Excitement (Lemon)

[Lemon incoming!!! Warning Ages 18+ only!!!]

.
.

.

.

.

.

As they we're about to have their fun Chunhua opens the door to ask them a favor.
Chunhua: "im sorry to interrupt you both but... may i borrow your hair conditioner, i must've forgot to bring mine."
Maya: "oh ok." she gets up and reach into her bag and pull out a bottle and handing it to Chunhua.
Maya: "here you go."
Chunhua: "thank you dear." she leaves the hotel room as they two look each and shrugged before Maya tackles Marcus and pins him down.
Maya: "where we're we... oh..." she lowers herself down and unbuckles his belt.
Marcus: i admit she's kinda too hot of a milf." she immediately stops and looks at Marcus with her hands on her hip.
Marcus: "what? i was getting that out of my head." she instead lay down and turn around away from Marcus as he sighs and does the same. Miya then cuddles behind Marcus as the both slept.
Marcus: (me and my big mouth.)

(Yueying's POV)

She sat and watch Zhenji on her knees giving Alex a blowjob. she never seen or heard anything like that before but mostly never seen a cock so big that is 7 inches long.
Alex: "shock to see something so big?"
Yueying: "is this what you want to show me?" Zhenji stopped and pulled it out of her mouth with a pop sound and look at her while stroking his cock.
Zhenji: "yes, i was wondering if you want to join us?" Yueying was tempting to but something was holding her back.
Yueying: "im a married middle aged women."
Zhenji: "i hate to say this but-."
Alex: "less talking more sucking." Alex grab the back of her head and thrust into her mouth.
Yueying: "oh my..." she sees Zhenji's face loving every moment of that getting herself wet from watching. then Alex goes in deeper and hold it in her throat before she caught and pull out and gasp for air.
Zhenji: "*cough* oh you naughty man."
Alex: "do you want me to do it again?"
Zhenji: "anything to make you happy my love." he inserts it back and thust into her throat hearing the gags and choking as her saliva damps her bra-less shirt seeing her nipples hard. Yueying was getting aroused and heated as she watch her throat bulging from his thrusts.
Yueying: (im so wet... what if...) she reaches into her pant felt her panties we're wet then rubs herself.
Yueying: (yes... just like that.) seconds later Alex was at his limit as her hold her head in place and force into her balls deep.
Alex: "c- cumming!" Zhenji felt cum shooting down into her stomach taking it all.
Zhenji: *gulp... gulp... gulp* she roll her eyes back as he pulled out leaving a trail of her saliva from her tongue.
Zhenji: "look what you did to me." her shirt was damped down to her thighs as she took off her shirt and wet panties and giggles a bit.
Zhenji: "i guess someone was enjoying it."
she sees Yueying masterbating in her leggings and moaning with her eyes close before noticing them watching her. this got her more heated not stopping herself.
Yueying: "im sorry, oh mh."
Alex: "at least your enjoying it."
Zhenji: "shall we?" she lays on the bed by Yueying and spread her folds as Alex immediately shove it in.
Zhenji: "ravage me you barbarian."

He thrust into her. Yueying couldn't stop herself but enjoyed every act but realized she can't resist her urges.

Yueying: "Alex please hurry."
Alex: "huh?"
Yueying: "please hurry and take me!" Zhenji smiles stops Alex to thrust and look at her.
Zhenji: "i knew you couldn't resist."
Yueying: "please... can i?" when Zhenji giggles and nod, Yueying rips her own leggings and wet panties to see her wet pussy still dripping.
Alex: "wow she really couldn't wait- whoa!" she tackles him on the bed then held his hot cock as she is about to insert in herself.
Yueying: "there's no holding back." she inserts it feeling the rod enter as they both moan.