Chapter Twenty Nine: The Program [PT.1]

A month later early in the morning at Base, the (sleepy) Operators we're called in for a meeting with the request by Harry as they sat and waited for Harry.
Marcus: *half a sleep*
Jake: "waiting as usual?"
Crow: "well he said to be here, but he's not here, what is he doing?" then Harry comes in with two large boxes and clears his throat to get everyone's sleepy attention.
Harry: "good morning everyone, sorry to interrupt your daily task, i called you all here to be part of an event called The Program."
Jack: "what is this program, i got a doctor appointment at 7:00."
Harry: "it's an event and we hand picked operators will clash against eachother to be the best, i selected who's going to be leading these teams."

Zhen Ji: *sleeping*
Yuanji: "i... can't... stay... awake..."
Chunhua: "bear with me."
Lianshi: *sat down then fell face first on the desk sleeping*
Yueying: "morning..."
Marcus: *still half alseep*

Stacy: "dad and Hawkeye."
Jake: "how do you know?"
Miya: "they're more experienced in the field."
Harry: "Colonel, Hawkeye... may you be here." they both look at eachother because stepping in front of the operators.
Harry: "you two, head or tails."
Hawkeye: "tails."
Crow: "as usual." Harry flips a coin and looks at Hawkeye and hand him a piece of paper.
Harry: "here a list of your teams, and their jacket's he opens a box and gave Hawkeye a T-shirt cannon.
Hawkeye: "what is this for?"
Harry: "it's to get their attention." he look at the tired operators before smiling and loading the cannon.
Hawkeye: "Alexander" he fires the first shot at Alex and caught it.
Alex: "hm."
Hawkeye: "Jägermeister." next shot lands next to Jägerknot's lap.
JK: "vast?"
Hawkeye: "Raphael, your up." he was asleep as it hits his forehead and land on lap.
Raphael: "im up, im up, im up!"
Wang Yi: *chuckles*
Hawkeye: " Lastly Marcus." he shot at him and hit his sleepy face.
Marcus: "yo- huh?"
Hawkeye: "welcome to the group, Colonel."
he gave the cannon to Crow and the piece of paper and take a good look at it and sees some of them looking sleepy (i wonder why).
Crow: "alright, Enzio." he shoots and hit him in the head waking him up.
Enzio: "hey- what's going on?"
Cai Wenji: "you fell asleep, remember what we-"
Crow: "Docter Cai." he shoots and hit her head."
Cai Wenji: "ow."
Crow: "thank you for telling your experience- Mozzie think fast!" she quickly shoot and hit Mozzie's face before he fell.
Mozzie: "oi!"
Ghris: "ha ha ha ha ha-"
Crow: "head up!" the last shot hit Yuri.
Ghris: "why did you- gah!" the shots we're replaced by soft balls as Crow reload and shoot at him.
Crow: "sit rep soldiers, pack your bags we're going to Greece." he shot at Ghris again causing him to take cover behind Zhen Ji who is trying her best to stay awake.
Ghris: "your a savior comrade."
Zhen Ji: "huh?"
Crow: "wakey wakey." he shoots at Ji's forehead getting her attention.
Zhen Ji: "what's happening?"
Alex: "we're going somewhere far."

(Hours Later at Greece)

Harry: "ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the program." they see the olympic stadium was almost completedMarcus: "this place is amazing."
Crow: "First time in Greece... is that old Hereford base from 2017?"
Harry: "might be."

Cai Wenji: "so this is future Greece, i heard rumors about this country, i also heard that there's a temple that is underwater in the sea."
Yueying: "isn't it just a story for children?"
Zhen Ji: "i never heard of it, i only know that romen empire are full of disciplined solders."
Alex: "then you should see rome at this time, there's a tilted tower that is still standing today during the day's of the Roman empire in Italy."
Edger: "i been there, why is it call the leaning tower of piza?"
Enzio: "its because the floor they work on can't support the weight then it leaned."
Crow: "i thought it was the strong winds that caused it to tilt."
Jake: "speaking of pizza im getting hungry boss."
Harry: "then your in luck, there's a canteen reserved for us for meals."
Crow: "sure, I'll show you the locker, Hawkeye will do the same."
Hawkeye: "of course- *stomach Grumbled*... you didn't hear shit."
Alex: "hm." after putting their bags of gear away they make to the restaurant a few blocks away from the stadium and sat near the window where it has the perfect view of the ocean.
Crow: "this view reminds me of Dubai."
Ela: "how come, its it too dry?"
Dokkaebi: "too sandy?"
Crow: "tell me about it."
Cai Wenji: "wow i never seen this view before."
Akira: "come here and take a selfie with me." they took pictures together with the oceanic view at the background before there meal was ready.
Wang Yi: "is there wine?
Raphael: "not at the moment, here's pop."
Wang Yi: "pop?"
Raphael: "it's soda."

(TimeSkip at Night)

In a hotel room Cai Wenji was awake while Wang Yi and Zhen Ji slept thinking of something before getting and step outside to the balcony watching the view not noticing Crow is outside on the balcony next to her.

Crow: "couldn't sleep too?" she looked at Crow and nod.

Cai Wenji: "yes... may i ask a question?"
Crow: "yeah, what is it?"
Cai Wenji: "what did you do before becoming what you are?"
Crow: "i was in college going into culinary when our country was attacked, i have to find and take down the ones who take innocent lives and we answered it with... well let me put it in a story... Once upon a time deep deep jungle behind enemy lines, there was a little engine that could, chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga, choo choo." Wenji giggles a bit as she listen to his story.
Crow: "this little engine's mission is to take some rifles and a nuclear payload over the mountain to the 263 battalion, needless to say there was plenty of opposition."
Crow: "do you think that is going to stop the lil engine that could?"
Cai Wenji: "i don't think so?"
Crow: "nope he kept chugging along chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga, choo choo, even Charlie climb aboard the train and pop the eyes out of the conductor with blood and snot coming out of his eye socket, do you think it stop the lil engine that could?" Wenji was confused a bit but nodded.
Crow: "dang skippy was chugging along, chuga chuga chuga chuga, choo chooooo... it was until, charlie rigged the train tracks with plastic explosive, just as the little engine was making his way across the track... BOOM!" Wenji was spooked jumped by his sudden voice, Marcus woke up and see Crow talking to someone at the balcony so he listens what he says.
Crow: "an explosion happened as blood guts, spit and, ass was all everywhere, bubba come crawling out of the back... both legs missing... Lola May's baby boy... he looked up at me and said, T... i can't feel my legs... i said, bubba they ain't there." Wenji gulped a bit but still listening to him.
Crow: "and i looked down, and see them little bloody nubs kicking real fast like this here, and i said bubba, it's 30 miles to the nearest town unless you can flip upside down and walk on them hands, you ain't gonna make it." Andrew gets closer a bit and Cai Wenji is kinda horrified for a bit.
Crow: "all the sudden, charlie was all over the place, just me and my sidearm and i have no alternative... but to blast my way out... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Wenji scream waking up everyone as they ran out to the balcony looking at crow now just out of control.
Crow: "DIE PIG DIE, YOU WILL NEVER TAKE CAPTAIN WALLY THACH ALIVE! BAM, I SAW WHAT YOU DID TO MY FRIEND, BAM- !"
Marcus: "dad, dad, dad!"
Crow: "BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM!..." Crow blinked a few seconds and looked around and see the team awake from his outburst.
Zhen Ji: "what on earth is going on?"
Wang Yi: "sir are you ok, we heard a scream?"
Crow: "..."
Cai Wenji: "good night then?..." she went inside her room as he walks inside to see Mozzie, Hawkeye, Marcus and Andrew woken up from the scream.
Mozzie: "are you alright mate?"
Hawkeye: "what's going on man?"
Crow: "i... i don't know what i said."
Marcus: "come on dad, to bed with you." before he can say anything else, someone was knocking the door with grace opening the door.
Dokkaebi: "wally are you ok?"
Crow: "yeah im ok."
Dokkaebi: "do you want to sleep with me?"
Crow: "do you want that?"
Dokkaebi: "for your safety..." sighs and walks out into grace's hotel room with ela and stacy are on the bed as dokkaebi cuddle and spooning him.
Dokkaebi: "good night."
Crow: "night..." then sleeps into Grace's arms. meanwhile Stacy and Ela joins in and hugs behind him giving him more comfort.
Crow: (i can't move...)
________________________________________________________________________________________

(I wonder what happened in Operation Patriots? well anyways back to work...)
(i don't know why it's spacing by it self after i update the paragraph.)
For Example:
Expecting: "12345."
Instead: "1
                  2345"
(That's what's been doing and i need help why it's doing it.)