Epilogue: Where it all Started...

It's been almost a month since the death of Crow and Hawkeye. they drove in separate vehicles to the location somewhere in the woods that they left for them, walking and following the map before Marcus, Andrew, Stacy, Miya, Jake, and Alex made it to the exact spot on the of the map.
Marcus: "it's supposed to be here, so where is it Jack?" he waits for a response on the radio.
Jack: "it's been a while since me, Wally and Gannon made an underground bunker, look around for the entrance, it should be around."
Miya: "alight let's look around." they spread out and search for something that looks odd.
Andrew: "is this it?"
Alex: "no."
Jake: "nothing here!"
Stacy: "when Jack said it's here, he didn't mention around here."
Miya: "anything?"
Marcus: "no-" he stop and felt the floor bouncing a bit then Miya notices him.
Miya: "what's wrong?" he point to the floor beneath him then calls out for the rest.
Marcus: "underneath the dirt where im standing." he stomps a couple of times hearing the odd noise before swiping the dirt to find a metal seal.
Jake: "where's that key?" he searches into all of his pockets making Miya rolled her eyes before pulling out the key that automatically open the door to the stairs that goes down and it's dark.
Stacy: "ladies first." she and Miya head downstairs while the boys just look at eachother and shug before entering. they use their flashlights so see watch their steps before finding the light switch and hear the generator activate and lights turn on seeing the huge underground storage was never been clean for a while.
Stacy: "what is this place?"
Miya: "looks like... what are these?" they approach the table seeing cases with their names in cursive.
Marcus: "i guess we should open these cases."
Jake: "careful they might pop out a spider."
Andrew: "i was thinking of a raccoon that will crawl up into your ass, what you said was just dumb." Miya and Stacy roll their eyes before opening the cases.

(Jake's POV)

He open his case and finds a weapon that got his attention.

Jake: "this gun look like it's part of the cartel... a note?" he finds a note and read this to him.
???: "Jake... this gun would be your absolute best friend, no matter what happens you protect Miya from danger with this weapon..." After reading the note he check the magazine seeing it's not loaded then chuckles.
Jake: "damn right i'll be..."

(Alexander's POV)

Alex's case was a small as he opens to see a knife with beautiful leather attached to it.