Chapter Twenty Three: First Taste of Chaos

They made it to the destination and parked the van and waited for the suspected vehicle as civilians walk on the sidewalk.
Zhen Ji: "after this mission, can we see what's around?" before he can answer the radio was live and alex picks it up.
Alex: "we will think of it, this is stille whats the situation at the theme park?"
Ying: "we're at there now, but we're not the only ones here first."
Lesion: "who ever came here first, has some history with these guys, they didn't even take anything."
Alex: "is the gas there?"
Lesion: "yes but not to test the civilians, to make themselves stronger to use, like getting high before fighting."
Ying: "crow told be in Fallujah the insurgents they shot and hit kept on going like they didn't get shot at all." shocked at the report they noticed a white van and they barely see containers with armed men in the back.
Alex: "ma'am i see armed hostiles passing by us, this may get ugly."
Ying: "copy that stille, SDU units are here to deal with the situation, we are getting to a heli now ETA 30 minutes, just don't turn hongkong into a war zone."
Alex: "roger that ma'am, stille out." after the call he turns to his team and gets a nod before exiting their vehicle as a car almost hits enzio but stops just in time with weapons aimed at the target vehicle. as they walked the civilian notices the team carrying weapons backed away and watch.
Alex: "moving in to secure." getting closer to the white van a man exits a parked car warns the them.
???: "go comrades, go go!!!"
Alex: "get down on the ground!" he pins the man to the ground as two more heard the noise and exit out the back with gear on.
Enzio: "shit, is this all?"
Wang Yi: "what do you mean?" all the sudden the van drove off and turn to a corner before leaving a explosion large enough to knock the team and bystanders down to teh ground.
Cai Wenji: "GAH!"
Raphael: "fucking hell!"
Hearing the panic and chaos, they quickly get up and find the men pulling out their pistols ready to shoot, one of them aimed at alex.
Wang Yi: (damn it.) she quick draws and open fire at the gun men and last two including the passengers that exited the vehicle trying to shoot them.
Alex: "thanks."
Wang Yi: "with pleasure." they look at the destruction the explosion left finding civilians helping the wounded others hiding for cover hearing more gunshots, explosions and screams.
Alex: "everyone accounted for?" he looks at the team and they got up and nod.
Zhen Ji: "whats going on?"
Alex: "this is a terrorist attack it's what you signed up for, lets go." they followed alex into where the explosion happened seeing more carnage before turning to where the gunshots we're heard finding out whats happening.
Cai Wenji: (this is terrible... all this chaos... for what purpose?) they see terrorist attackers killing civilians with their MG's shooting at everyone and everything that is moving.
Alex: "this is stille, we have terrorist attack at the plaza, ying you have to come quickly."
Raphael: "they're are slaughtering civilians!"
Ying: "police are on their way, eliminate them."
Alex: "roger that, engage engage!!!" the team open fire at the Attackers getting their attention.
???: "for the red hand!!!" the terrorist hip fires his LMG at them forcing them to take cover.
Zhen Ji: "by the gods!"
Raphael: "hang on." he releases his drone as it automatically roll to the gunman then electrocutes him with a full voltage before he drops to the ground as the drone search for more targets.
Raphael: "lets go!" they push forward finding more red hand terrorists.
Alex: "team where are you?!"
Ying: "almost there!"
???: "put me on top of the building, i will be sniper support."
???: "drop us off at the east side of the street."
Alex: "rog, push em!" they take them down quickly with the ladies in tow." before a armored car drove into a police vehicle flipping it over as its mounted Heavy machine gun starts firing at the team with the help of it men inside the library.
Enzio: "that gun is pinning us down, we need to take it out."
Cai Wenji: "can we try flanking?"
Enzio: "no they have support inside the library second floor!" wang yi takes a quick peek where the armored vehicle is before it shoots at her forcing her to stay down.
Wang Yi: "i can deal with him." she loads her gernade launcher and waited for the right moment.
Wang Yi: "i need help." alex saw whats going on and knows what to do.
Alex: "val, alunno, aim at the library second floor, the rest of you fire on the vehicle on three... 1, 2, 3!" they fire at their targets pinning them down letting wang yi aim and fire her gernade round, penetrateing its back window and landing where its ammo and explosives we're resting before it blows destroying the vehicle.
Raphael: "holy shit, good shot yi!"
Zhen Ji: "is that all?"
Alex: "no the library is still occupied." then they heard sniper shots and see the terrorist fall down one by one until it was clear.
???: "this is kali, second floor clear."
they look back and see the sniper waving at them.
Alex: "thanks for the support kali." as they get closer ying and lesion with the new members regroup on Alex's team.
Lesion: "these bastards will pay for what they did."
???: "guaranteed they will, im wamai." he throws a metal frisbee that attach to the car as a gernade was thrown but stops in midair before it attached to the gadget and explodes.
Alex: "nice one!"
Zhen Ji: "terrorist on top of the building, they're shooting at her." they look up and see hostiles firing at kali who was pinned down.
Kali: "i can't get a shot""
???: "have no fear, amaru is here!" they see a woman launching herself to the roof using a grapple launcher and pulls out her smg 11 and fires at the attackers taking them down quickly.
Amaru: "roof all clear, i can see an armored vehicle heading this way!"
???: "goyo actual, I'll deal with it!" they see a vehicle driving towards the incoming armored vehicle as the driver exits and rolls out leaving the vehicle heading towards the armored car.
Goyo: "fire in the hole!" he activates his detonator as hit the armored car blowing into pieces.
Enzio: "thats some high IQ."
Goyo: "sí, i got more where that came from."
Alex: "crow's nest this is stille, hostiles clear-
Crow: "not yet, information out of nowhere indicates there's hostages inside the mall second floor, mission has been updated, find the hostages."
Stille: "on it crow's nest, stille out."
after the radio call he lead the team into the building leaving some to defend the entrance. When Alex enters first he was immediately tackled to the ground at a terrorist was about to go for the kill but was killed in the process.
Alex: "thanks."
Zhenji: "uh that wasn't me." he was confused as a soldier in black uniform and gear and wearing a ghost mask covering his face and head.
???J: "blue on blue."
Alex: "wh- who are you?"
???J: "im nobody, let's go get the hostages." Alex look at Zhenji and shrugs as the two follow the Ghost into the mall and head upstairs.
???J: "check your corners." they search around until they heard a yell for help from somewhere near.
???: "HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE!!!"
Enzio: "coming from upstairs second floor."
Cai Wenji: "ok." they follow the sound and found five hostages, four of them are tied and head covered with a bag whimpering, and the last with his hand raised and a vest on strapped with a bomb.
???: "please you got to help me, i- i- I'm not one of them, i want to go home- and and see my family-!"
Alex: "hey hey hey, stay calm."
Zhen Ji: "what does he have on?" alex and zhen ji got closer to him and he immediately radios in.
Alex: "guys we have a hostage strapped with a bomb stay clear of the building."
Zhen Ji: "huh?" they sees a phone that shows a timer.
Alex: "shit 10 second left."
???J: "then we're out of time!"
Zhenji: "how are we-"
the Ghost the shoves them to the floor and pick up the man and throw him over the railing before the explosion knocks them him and the hostages down.
???J: "Echo 3 hostages secured... rog going to rally point..." Alex gets up looks around to see the Ghost is not around as he helps Zhenji up.
Zhenji: "what happen?"
Alex: "i don't know but he just... vanished."
Raphael: "what was that explosion?"
Alex: "one of the hostages had a bomb ready to blow but that guy threw him over the railing... Crow this is Stille hostages secured."
Crow: "good work, heli is on route to your location to pick you guys up- what?... shit i will be there"
Alex: "whats going on?"
Crow: "we have an emergency, come to base as soon as possible..."

(Cai Wenji's POV)

Being last she followed behind but she doesn't know she was being watched by a terrorist as he charges at her with a knife.
???: "RAHHHH!!!" she heard the yell and turns around before she tripped into the ground.
Cai Wenji: "no, no, NO!!!" before he attack her, Alex and Raphael tackle the terrorist as Enzio Helps her up with Wang Yi and ZhenJi.
Enzio: "your fine, your ok."
Cai Wenji: "thank you, thank you." they get her on her feet as the man was handcuffed and unmasked to reveal that he's just a boy as Ying and Lesion approach them.
Alex: "it's just a fuckin kid."
Wang Yi: "how old are you young man?"
???: "im 14 im not them, please believe me." seeing the kid tearing up Ying take him away.
Ying: "we will take things from here... your coming with us."
???: "im i in trouble?"
Ying: "uhhhh no, your safe..." after she take the kid away Lesion faces the team.
Lesion: "you all should go before cops and media comes."
Alex: "you heard the man, lets go!"

(Hours Later)

During the flight back to Hereford base, everyone was chatting a bit but Wenji was considered about the boy getting noticed by Enzio.
Enzio: "what's the matter?"
Cai Wenji: "it's about that boy, why did he try to..."
Enzio: "because he was ordered to, he must be either an orphan or kidnapped to do a man's job."
Cai Wenji: "and what will they do to him?"
Enzio kneel beside her hold her hands.
Enzio: "i promise you, he and children like him will not be harmed because they did something wrong like that, in this world the problem in war torn countries that bad people kidnapped boys and force them to join their cause, and we been rescuing child soldiers for a while to reeducate them even reunite with their families." she smiles.
Cai Wenji: "i trust you and now believe your words."
Enzio: "you understand how humanity is not just a word..."
Raphael: "and reasons why we're fighting for." Alex nods before feeling some weight on his shoulder and turn his head to see Zhen Ji sleeping... but what got into his mind is who was the Ghost who helped him.
Alex: "yeah... (who is that guy?)"

____________________________________________________________________________________