Chapter Seventeen: Training Exercise [PT.1]

(2 days ago after teams head off to their missions) (Morning) (Cai Wenji's POV)

As she woke up from her bed or enzio's bed she realized she was topless as she covers herself and look around.
Cai Wenji: (oh dear not again, i hope he didn't see me like this...) she quickly puts on her shirt and finds a box with a note for her.
Cai Wenji: "what is this *reads the note* wear this uniform for training and meet us at the field." she opens the box and picks up a black uniform, vest and combat boots and wears them.
Cai Wenji: "these clothes feel comfortable, this new age is an advanced, but." she was having problems with the shirt not covering her cleavage due to having them... big. (dem E size tho)
Cai Wenji: "oh dear, come on... there." she managed to attach the button
then leaves the room for training.

(Minutes Later)

As she went outside, seeing wang yi and zhen ji with akira, raphael and, enzio with some SAS recruits standby in a line with mute inspecting them as he notices wenji coming in.
Mute: "oi cai your late!" the British drill instructor told her.
Cai Wenji: "oh sorry." she joins in line by enzio.
Mute: "being late is very bad during training, you only have one warning and this is your last or you'll be doing 100 pushups is that clear?"
Cai Wenji: "yes."
Mute: "yes who?!" she gulped.
Cai Wenji: "yes sir."
Mute: "good." then he goes in front of the line facing the recruits.
Mute: "alright maggots listen up, i don't bloody care if your families are wealthy, special, or poor, right here in this base you are all equal, that means- OI, what are you snickering about!?" he stop and look at one of the recruits and approaches him.
SAS RT: "no- nothing sir!"
Mute: "oh really? it would be nice for you to say it out loud."
SAS RT: "I've heard rumors of some people that we're frozen in time until they were found, is it true sir?"
Mute: "that is non of your business and it is top secret so do not mention this again in base or to anyone outside of base is that clear!?"
SAS RT: "yes sir!"

Mute: "and now drop down and give me 50 push now!"the recruits gets to the ground and dows push ups as the rest didn't make a sound.
Mute: "this is where i turn you maggots into soldiers, now... for today's training we are running an obstacle course about your mobile enhancements and weaknesses."

Mute: "the person on your right is your partner for the rest of the month until you pass training." Wenji looks right and sees enzio by him, yi is paired up with raphael and ji with akira.
Cai Wenji: "so im with you?"
Enzio: "yup... whats wrong, you look nervous?"
Cai Wenji: "its my shirt, its about to burst." her button on her shirt is clinging on as he can see a bit of her cleavage looking away quickly.
Enzio: "(mama mia.) *blushes and whispers* just bare with me." wang yi looked at raphael standing tall as she questions about him.
Wang Yi: (i wonder if he can help me with something.)
Raphael: "lets not repeat that time ok?"
Wang Yi: "yes..." lastly zhen ji looked at akira admiring her beauty and long black hair.
Akira: "hm?

Zhen Ji: "oh, we can work together, right?" akira smiles.
Akira: "now that what we're talking about." then she notices Wenji having trouble with her buttoned shirt, it looks like its about to break any minute.
Zhen Ji: (uh oh.)
Mute: "alright, two on the front line will go first and wait for a minute for each of you and your partner, got yet?"
Recruits: "yes sir!"
Mute: "now... move it, lets go!" after he commands, the first two recruits ran off starting as the others waited for a minute.
Cai Wenji: (this is my first time training with soldiers... but this is different from what i saw in the fort.)
Mute: "go!" they next set of two left.
Cai Wenji: (ok ok... calm down what will go wrong at this time?)
Zhen Ji: (i rather do something else but this... what did i agree to?)
Wang Yi: (this course looks easy but... new to me... how will this go?)