Chapter Eighteen: The Discoveries

After removing the headgear and tech from the three, haley looks into her data pad showing their levels.
Haley: "great, are you all ok?"
Cai Wenji: "what... just... happened?"
Haley: "you three had completed the Simulation, now here's the boring part... questions."
Wang Yi: "questions?"
Haley: "its for safety protocol..."

(some boring questions that i won't put up and that will take long)

After the simulation, they return to the mess hall and find mute talking to alice with a man in blue (VSR) uniform and another man in uniform with his kukri on the back of his belt.
???: "da, we are the new members of your team, the other two operators are at a mission in south america near Peru."
Mute: "alright- oh you ladies are just in time, how was the Simulation?"
Zhen Ji: "it was successful, we met thatcher that tought us about weaponry and tactics."
Wang Yi: "i used a gun." (be more specific lady)
Cai Wenji: "he tought us well, it would be so wonderful to see Thatcher at this time."
Mute: "hate to say this but... he died years ago."
Cai Wenji: "oh... sorry."
Mute: "no your fine, your fine." she smiles while the two new operators look in confusion then the man spoke up.
???: "sir, who are they?"
Mute: "oh ladies, these are the new members of the team, this lady from Russian spetsnaz is Yuri Senaviev or Ghris."
Ghris: "its nice to meet you."
Mute: "and this man is from the nepalis gurkha special forces is Sanani Dhonu or shiva."
Cai Wenji: "im cai wenji."
Wang yi: "just call me yi."
Zhen Ji: "zhen ji." shiva clap his hands once.
Shiva: "now we know each other, when we will meet the commander of this base?"
Mute: "he's on a mission at this time but he will comeback by tomorrow in the morning or afternoon."
Ghris: "i can wait to meet him, my grandfather told me about him, seeing him walk into a gun fight in a suit of armor fearless." after hearing what she said Zhen Ji notice something about the armored man in the simulation
Zhen Ji: "hey yi, is it the armored man from the mission him?"
Wang Yi: "it must be him, how did he survive that?"
Shiva: "he must be a tough S.O.B, what else did he say about him?"
Ghris: "he said he was injured in another mission and yet still pushes on like nothing is wrong with him, until he collapses from his injuries."
Cai Wenji: "impossible, he would had been killed."
Ghris: "nobody can't kill him, just like the man in those terminator movies."
Mute: "you youngings should get your stuff find your dorms."
Ghris: "yes sir."
Shiva: "yes sir." after the conversation the two new ops left as mute faces the ladies.
Mute: "same for you three, go and rest if you want, tomorrow you three will try again and this time with the help you got today, get through the course got it?"
Zhen Ji: "yes sir."
Wang Yi: "yes sir."
Cai Wenji: "yes sir."

Mute: "see you all later." mute goes through behind them as the three walk to the other direction.

(Wang Yi's POV)

As they walked down to the mess hall, wang yi felt a little depressed having thought about the man she wanted revenge for killing her family. wenji and ji notice yi was looking into nowhere.
Cai Wenji: "lady wang yi?"
Wang Yi: "hm?"
Zhen Ji: "you look... sad, is there anything wrong?"
Wang Yi: "oh no, nothing to worry..." she does a small smile before stopping.
Wang Yi: "if you excuse me, I'll be in my room."
Cai Wenji: "oh... as you wish." wang yi left them and goes outside and back to base passing by Raphael.
Raphael: "hm, hey yi."
Wang Yi: "hello..." he felt a tug on his shirt and noticed her holding his sleeve.

Raphael: "whats wrong?" he notices a tear was shown on her face before hugging him, buried her face into his chest.
Wang Yi: " *hic... hic* im an orphan..."
Raphael: "huh?" wang yi looks at him showing more tears on her face.
Wang Yi: "im and orphan- *hic* my family was killed... my parents, my siblings... gone im all alone..." he sighs and rubs her back for conformort as they walk by to her room and sat down on her bed next to her.
Raphael: "who killed them?"
Wang Yi: "the demon... ma chao... he killed them in anger for something my family was not a part of..."
Raphael: "what happen next?"
Wang Yi: "after he killed them, i desire his head to be on a pike... i wanted that demon dead... now im in this new age that im not familiar with still wanting revenge..." She wipes her tears off.
Wang Yi: "and now i can't get that revenge." Raphael listens to her reasons and understands her.
Raphael: "look yi, he's dead for centuries at this time, even you kill him your wounds will healbbut scars stay forever and it will not go away if you do it, ok." she smiles and lay her head on his shoulder.
Wang Yi: "thank you..." then she was silent for a moment.
Raphael: "yi?" he looks and sees her sleeping on his shoulder.
Raphael: (she's asleep, oh well.) he helps her lay on the bed and takes off her boots before covering her with a blanket.
Raphael: "sleep tight." then left her room.

(Zhen Ji's POV)

As zhen ji and cai wenji walk into the mess hall they found caveria carrying some boxes.
Caveria: "oh hello ladies."
Cai Wenji: "hello lady caveria."
Caveria: "oh drop the formality, just call me Taina."
Zhen Ji: "what is that your carrying?"
Caveria: "its my sons package, he ordered something and i need to bring this into his room."
Zhen Ji: "oh may i bring them for you?"
Caveria though of it at first and agreed.
Caveria: "sure, do you know where his room is?"
Zhen Ji: "yes i do." caveria hands her the box.
Caveria: "oh and place that on his bed and leave it there, thank you."
Zhen Ji: "happy to help." as zhen ji leave caveria walks with wenji as they talked along the way.
Meanwhile zhen ji opens the door holding the package for alex and entered his room looking around finding it clean(ish not messy) and sets it on his bed.
Zhen Ji: "there... what is that?" she notice a magazine under his bed. curious she picks it up and seeing the cover picture of a near naked women on it.
Zhen Ji: "what is this?" she was disgusted at first but still curious and open the magazine seeing different women wearing lewd clothes using item to pleasure themselves. zhen ji tries to look away but couldn't as this is making her heated as she looked on.
Zhen Ji: (oh dear, all of these disgusting... art is making me hot, all of these women look like they are having fun smiling like they're enjoying and wanted to do this.) she sat on the bed and does turn each page while stripping off her uniform while heated.
Zhen Ji: (all of this is making me sweat *giggle* its been so very long.)

(Cai Wenji's POV)

After the long conversation with caveria she walks by herself into her room and sighs.
Cai Wenji: "enzio is not here, i need a bath." she then strips off her clothes and wrap herself with a towel and entered the bathroom but she was encountered by someone as she bumps into someone making her fall on her butt.
Cai Wenji: "ow."
???: "holy shit, wenji are you ok?" she looks up and see enzio shirtless only wearing sweatpants.
Enzio: (here we go again...) now this time she was naked again with the towel covering her... (you know whats) and one side of her chest.
Cai Wenji: "umm sorry, do you have something in your pocket."
Enzio: "what?" he looks down and sees a tent forming in his pants as he quickly covers them with his hands.
Enzio: "(shit shit shit!) i- i- i- im- "
Cai Wenji: "wait- im the one who made you have like that, let me help you with it."
Enzio: "what?"
Cai Wenji: "let me help you..."
___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers, sorry for the long wait (Again) Destiny 2 shadowkeep kept me from updating but i can show you some screenshots.

(took my team 3 and a half hours and to pass the final encounter

(took my team 3 and a half hours and to pass the final encounter... we finished it with a clear... yeah... later reader.)