Chapter Thirty Nine: She Had it Coming (Lemon)

[Lemon incoming!!! Warning Ages 18+ Only!!!]

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dredgen was in a pickle given a choice if he wants to leave or not as Chunhua stands infront of him feeling like she's teasing him.

Chunhua: "so what it will be?"
Dredgen: *shook his head*

Chunhua: "really? you may leave then." he quickly leaves as Chunhua chuckles.

Chunhua: "what a young man... now where's Yuanji and Andrew?" Minutes later Chunhua walks out to search for the two then stops to peek into Andrew's dorm to see him laying on bed and Yuanji putting stuff away for him.

Chunhua: (oh there they are...) she licked her lips and knocks on the door before entering.
Chunhua: "good afternoon."
Yuanji: "good afternoon madam."
Andrew: "hey."
Chunhua: "what are you both doing?"
Yuanji: "he was just having some migraines and trying to sleep so i came by to see if he needs anything."
Chunhua: "anything?"
Yuanji: "yes?" she sat on his bed next to Andrew.
Chunhua: "come take a seat with me, i think i know what's going on."
Yuanji: "ok." she sat next to her as Andrew turns to his side.
Yuanji: "so what is it you know?
Chunhua: "working so hard can make stress you out, so... let's help him release all that stress, just follow my lead." she pull her to the bed where Andrew looks and see them crawl towards him.
Andrew: "what are you both doing?"
Chunhua: "your stressed out and you need to release all that stress, take off you your pants for us."
Andrew: "what?"
Chunhua: "take off your pants young man."
Andrew: "why?"
Chunhua: "unless you want to endor the pain while you sleep."
Andrew: "no, your pulling a prank aren't you, i know your kind are full of tricks." Chunhua sighs and smiles that don't faze Andrew.
Chunhua: "i see... we have to do it the hard way..." she lunges on to Andrew and quickly pulls out her cuffs and manage to cuff one of his hands to the bed post, Andrew was about to get her off but his migraines made it worse and got his other hand cuffed to the bed post.
Chunhua: "see all of that struggling is making it hurt." she rub his tempels to ez his pain.
Chunhua: "there, are you ok now?"
Andrew: *growl*
Chunhua: "I'll take that as a yes."
Yuanji: "um are you sure this is safe?"
Chunhua: "of course now lets see what he has for us." she made her move but Andrew gave her a final warning.
Andrew: "wait, you don't want see it, you will regret it."
Chunhua: "im not scared what's down there nor care how big it is."
Andrew: "i warned you." she ignored his last word then pulls his pants off to hear Yuanji gasped and Chunhua's face change to see his thick 7 inch cock that slapped her forehead.
Chunhua: *gulp*
Yuanji: "oh my god..." she pokes it a bit seeing it throb a bit as she grip it and slowly stroke it to getting his rod grow harder to 7 and a half inches thick.
Yuanji: "it's... big."
Chunhua: "it making me excited... let's have some role play to his imagery ecstasy, you'll will be my daughter and im your mother and you brought your boyfriend to meet me for the first time, how does that sound?"
Yuanji: "well..."
Andrew: "that... that can be hot."
Chunhua: "see? i like when men are honest."
Andrew: "but i does not explain that im cuffed."
Chunhua: "you'll get used to it."
Yuanji: "then ok... mother."
Chunhua: "great my sweet child, now shall we begin?" she nodded as Chunhua licks the head first hearing his soft moans.
Andrew: "wait i- i never had sex before."
Chunhua: "perfect for her first boyfriend." Andrew looked at Yuanji who blushes as Chunhua bobbing her head to suck.
Yuanji: "mother... where did you learn this?"
Chunhua: "it's a women's secret, mind helping me get to his very first climax?"
Yuanji: "but i don't know how to."
Chunhua: "simple it's like licking a lollipop." Yuanji gets closer and gulped with.
Chunhua: "ready?" Yuanji nods and she slowly passes on to her and lick his dick hole before sucking it while Andrew felt her wet mouth doing it's job.
Andrew: "oh shit that feels good... oh fuck yeah."
Chunhua: "language young man."
Yuanji: (so big... i might go crazy.)
Chunhua: "like that, don't forget to rub him sweet heart." with both hands she grips and rubs as Andrew felt her soft hands.
Yuanji: "why is it- Mh taking so long? mhhh im i doing something wrong?" she looked worried.
Chunhua: "it's not that, he's just too big."
Yuanji: "help me please." the two take turns sucking as Andrew watches.
Andrew: (im i dreaming?) later Yuanji was just sucking the tip while Chunhua stroke his cock with both of her hands.
Chunhua: "what a big boy your are... are you cumming?" she teased him as Andrew was close.
Andrew: "fu- god- aahn!" Yuanji eyes we're wide open as he shoots his load into her mouth and felt his cum drooling down from her.
Yuanji: "mmmh!"
Chunhua: "swallow it all dear, you done great." she can hear her gulp down his cum before removing it.