Chapter Fourty: Rainbow Bridge Has Fallen Down [P.T 1]

Next day in the morning Marcus and Jake we're walking in the hall heading towards Andrew's dorm after they waited for him.
Marcus: "jeez is he going to get in trouble."
Jake: "he done this before."
Marcus: "yeah, i wonder how he got to this point." when they got to his door Marcus was about to knock but knowing Andrew won't answer he opens the door and stop to see what's there.
Jake: "what's wrong?" He peeks from the door and ser Andrew along with Yuanji and Chunhua sleeping together while naked in the blanket. they look at eachother and nod before slowly creeping back outside and quietly close the door.

(TimeSkip mid day)

Jack enters the coms room see Crow and Mute are investigating the satellite networks sudden change.

Crow: "Jackson your late."

Jack: "as usual."
Crow: "im not joking, this is serious."
Jack: "Wally this is my serious face, can't you tell?"
Crow: " *sigh* what's the report on the coms?"
Mute: "nothing but static."
Jack: "coms been spotty for that last few hours, I've send a team there to check on it and they reported that nothing is wrong." Crow looks out from the window as the cloudy sky starts to shower and thunderstorm form.
Crow: "maybe it's just the storm... maybe it's... what does the satellite feed tells us?"
Mute checks on it and gets the results.
Mute: "nothing..."
Jack: "that's good right?"
Mute: "no, im mean they're not active, all Satellite antennas had all gone dark." Crow look outside again alitte longer until thunder lights the clouds only to see a pack of military grade helicopters moving through the clouds to approaching the Base. Crow immediately calls
Crow: "BATTLE STATIONS, SOUND THE ALARM!!!"

Marcus's POV

Meanwhile Marcus along with Andrew, Stacy, Andrew, and Grinch flown back to base.
JK: "Tower this is Jägerknot 7-1-3 come in."
Yueying: "weird, there's no radio frequency, and emergency frequency too."
Marcus: "thats odd... remember i said you fly faster?"
Yueying: "yes?"
Marcus: "forget what i said, fly faster."
Jk: "you heard him." Yueying goes full throttle and goes through the clouds and enter the airspace of the base and see the base being attacked by enemy helicopters and soldiers dropping in.
Andrew: "what the fuck?"
Stacy: "base is under attack?"
Marcus: "The Red Hand... Yueying, JK get us to the hanger asap."
JK: "way ahead of you." as the ophsry heads to the field, Yueying spots a group aiming their rockets at the heli and fire.
Yueying: "incoming!!!" she dodges the rockets passing by but a rocket hit the propeller spinning out of control.
JK: "everyone hang on!!!"
Meanwhile Rorke, Ghris, Sally are taking cover as the Red Hand armed with assault rifles firing at them.
Rorke: "there's to many of them!!!" before being overwhelmed, a ophsry crashes through the roof and lands on the insurgents.
Sally: "uh thanks?" the door open and see the team exiting the ophsry.
Marcus: "what's the situation?"
Sally: "we we're caught off guard, everyone is defending a sector right now."
Andrew: "and Crow?"
Sally: "he must be defending the plaza."
Rorke: "we need to get to the armory and get the Goliaths running."
Yueying: "i need to find Zhenji and the others."
Marcus: "then let's split up, Yueying and Andrew find rest and regroup in the armory, Stacy and Rorke get to the armory, Ghris, JK and sally find an ophsry and arm it."
Stacy: "and you?
Marcus: "i need to find dad and Harry then get the coms working."
Andrew: "alright, stay safe."
Marcus: "you too." they leave the hanger as he head to another direction and enter the base.

(Andrew's POV)

As they run in the hall a insurgent was shoved into a wall then a knife thown into his throat killing him as Yuanji pulled her knife out.
Andrew: "whoa, are you ok?"
Yuanji: "of course we're ok." he then see Chunhua using the rappel rope choking one of them to death hearing the cracking of his neck and body drop.
Chunhua: "hello there, sorry you have to see that."
Andrew: "damn, at least you got him."
Yueying: "where are the others?"
Chunhua: "we we're together before the attack, now we're scattered around the base."
Yuanji: "Zhenji and Alex mentioned the Goliath, they're heading towards the armory as we speak."
Andrew: "Rorke and Stacy are heading towards there, let's go find the rest and regroup to the armory."
Chunhua: "both of us will head to the armory."
Yuanji: "we'll meet meet you there."
Andrew: "alright, be safe." Yuanji smiles.
Yuanji: "we will, you too." they part ways as Andrew searches for the rest.