Chapter Thirty Three: A Casual Day Off

(Yuanji's POV)

In the morning outside from base, Yuanji is taking her time off at the Public library with Andrew's help catching up on world history learning from the events.
Yuanji: "World War 3 was recent?"
Andrew: "yeah, my dad told me about it during his deployment to Korea and China three decades ago."
Yuanji: "oh... and what is this?" she resumes looking through history books but something gets her interest as she stares at Andrew for a few minutes getting his attention.
Yuanji: "....."
Andrew: "why are you staring at me for, your not falling in love are you?" she blushes.
Yuanji: "n- no... your mysterious, you keep your feelings to yourself... your strong, smart and Protective to your love ones."
Andrew: "what, your a fortune teller now?"
Yuanji: "oh, i don't need to read your fortune, it's obvious."
Andrew: "obvious, i guess i can't hide anything from, im not sure whether to be scared or embarrassed..."

(Yueying's POV)

At base Yueying was in the hanger with gridlock, Jack and Mozzie finishing on a BTR added armor and guns to the vehicle.
Gridlock: "this should be that last one."
Jack: "great work team, now lets get some lunch, it's on me."
Mozzie: "im starving."
Gridlock: "read your mind."
Yueying: "go on ahead, I'll be here."
Jack: "are you sure?"
Yueying: "yes im still working on something."
Jack: "ok then lets go." after Jack and the Australians left, Yueying goes on the driver seat and relax while on her phone looking up on a online store searching for an item.
Yueying: (now i have some time, i needed to add this to the cart... this is... interesting, Ji is going to be satisfied.)

(Chunhua's POV)

Chunhua walks outside to passing by the training course seeing a man getting ready to run into the wall while being observed by Hawkeye.
Chunhua: "morning Cole."
Hawkeye: "morning, how's your day?"
Chunhua: "good as you can see, what is he doing?"
Hawkeye: "he's 1 of 2 new members of rainbow, he said he can run into walls breaking them."
Chunhua: "impossible."
Hawkeye: "just watch." they witness the new operator running into the wall and out the otherside repeating it breaking through 9 walls before stopping taking a breather.
Hawkeye: "you proven yourself Oryx."
Oryx: "of course!"
Chunhua: "well i should get going."
Hawkeye: "see you later then." after the short conversation she goes into the base then sees a young woman with white/blonde hair walking around on top of water in the middle of the large pool.
Chunhua: "what the-" the women notices her and wave before disappearing giving Chunhua confused blinks.
Chunhua: "i need to lay off of the coffee."

(Lianshi's POV)

Lianshi's day started at the park sitting on the bench watching the lake shine and children play in the jungle gym.
Lianshi: "so calm..."
???: "oh i didn't know your here?" she turns her head and see Alice passing by.
Alice: "morning."
Lianshi: "morning ma'am."
Alice: "oh drop the formalities just call me Alice."
Lianshi: "oh ok... Alice, what are you doing?"
Alice: "just doing my usual jog in the morning... is an exercise."
Lianshi: "oh, then i shouldn't interrupt you."
Alice: "no your fine, well i should get going it's nice having a short chat." Alice continues on with her jog while Lianshi relaxes and pulls out a book called Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
Lianshi: (so this is the book he mentioned...)

(TimeSkip 12:00)

In the base Yuanji and Chunhua are in the weight room working out for there training but Yuanji was distracted by Andrew (shirtless) doing pull ups watching the sweat almost covering his muscular body. she didn't realized that Chunhua was trying to get her attention.
Chunhua: "Yuanji?"
Yuanji: "..."
Chunhua: "Yuanji?"
Yuanji: "..."
Chunhua: "lady Wang Yuanji?"
Yuanji: "huh?" she looks at Chunhua smiling.
Chunhua: "i barely see you daydream, it seems you are thinking of something... or someone." she blushes showing her slightly bright pink on her cheeks.
Chunhua: "care to tell me about it?"
Yuanji: "it's... nothing m'lady."
Chunhua: "really?"
Yuanji: "yes-
???: "hey Yuanji?" she jumped a bit and turn to see Andrew standing behind her.
Yuanji: "oh Andrew y- yes?"
Andrew: "i was wondering if... you have time next week?"
Yuanji: "oh um? i should have, why?"
Andrew: "i couldn't hold it in so, next week do you want to go out with me?"
Yuanji: "go out?"
Andrew: "you know, learn about eachother more?" she thought of it first before giving him an answer.
Yuanji: "yes, and when will we do this?"
Andrew: "Saturday afternoon, how does that sound?"
Yuanji: "p- perfect, see you then?"
Andrew: "see ya." after the conversation Andrew heads towards the showers as Yuanji turns and see Chunhua smiling.
Chunhua: "i see your trying to get into a relationship again, aren't you?"
Yuanji: "no it's not what you think, he just want to learn more about me that all..."
Meanwhile Yueying and Lianshi are in Alex's apartment watching a movie called Full Metal Jacket together with Alex, Jake and Stacy.
Lianshi: "so this is what a movie?"
Alex: "a movie is a story or event recorded by a camera."
Yueying: "what is it about?"
Jake: "its about a soldier during the Vietnam War through his eyes."
Zhen Ji: "i heard about that, Marcus said America lost the war."
Yueying: "are all your movies are full of war?"
Stacy: "no, there's drama, comedy, action, and romance."
Yueying: "oh, care to watch this comedy after this?"
Alex: "sure."
Lianshi: "what is comedy...?"

(At Night)

Before Yuanji sleeps she lays on her bed trying to stop thinking about Andrew but there's something about him that she thought.
Yuanji: (it seems he wants to take me out in the evening... i wonder where he's going to take me...) she puts on her headphones and plays a song before relaxing then felt herself drifting to sleep.
In the next room Andrew was walking back and forth thinking about asking Yuanji out on a date.
Andrew: (im so fucked, i never been on a date before... i wonder if Marcus knows what to do?)

____________________________________________________________________________________

(Stand By Me - Ben E King)

(Two little blondies sitting on a tree, K-i-S-S-I-N-G... JK i like Andrew, he's my favorite character so far.)