Chapter Thirty Five: Finding Little Mermaid

After coming back to base they put Grinch back to Rainbow. Later in the day Marcus was with Crow in the office with a dossier of papers belonging to the red hand.
Marcus: "why would they have information of General Hwa and Barkov?"
Crow: "and blueprints to a city... wait thats on an island on Dubai, the rich city for important ignorant brats and idealists... but why?"
Marcus: "we have to warn them."
Crow: "i think they know already, but for now im preping a team to go with you to Dubai, I've ask Kali a favor while Raphael help you get through security." Marcus nods and leaves before Crow's phone started ringing so he answers.
Crow: "hello?"
???: "Crow, this is Hillmen."
Crow: "haley, how are you?"
Haley: " guess what, im on my way to Dubai for the science conference on the richest city in the world, isn't that great?"
Crow gulped hearing the last part of the sentence.
Crow: "y- yeah kid that's great, does your parents know?"
Haley: "not yet, i have to make an excuse of you sending me there, if that's ok." his eye's twitched before he agrees with her.
Crow: "nice, surely you'll be fine..."
Haley: "well im going to go, I'll be getting something for you, mom and dad when i get back, bye bye!" after she hung up, Crow slowly sat down thinking...
Crow: ". . . im in danger."

(Alex's POV)

Alex was in the testing room with Zhen Ji and Yueying helps Ji work on a new Gadget for her.
Zhen Ji: "are you sure this will work?"
Yueying: "i read and followed the instructions, it should."
Zhen Ji: "should?"
Alex: "it will." they set a small drone down and drove around and find a another drone on the table. it's wheel bend downwards to hover up and land on the table.
Alex: "now let's get it on the wall." he control the drone to the wall and attach itself then continues to drive up until it was upside down.
Yueying: "this is astonishing."
Zhen Ji: "this proves it's useful, can i do something else?"
Alex: "yeah it can-" he was interrupted by a call from the intercom.
Coms: "operators Stille, Lotus, Rorke meet in the assembly room and wear something casual and nice."
Alex: "looks like our call, let's go."
Zhen Ji: "don't break it while we're gone." after they left Yueying Resumes her work as she thought of something.
Yueying: (when will my package be here?)

(Hours Later At Dubai)

As the Private Jet lands on a airport Marcus in his casual clothes exits the plane while the sun shines on him making him use his aviators.
Zhen Ji: "is this the place?"
Marcus: "yeah the richest town in the world, he Ralph you on coms?"
Ralph: "im here, your id bands show that you are union inspectors so you can go into wherever you want expect the places you want to go."
Alex: "heard that."
Rorke: "in this place i would get some little hot chick action here." they all look at him and shook their heads.
Marcus: "you got the bags?"
Zhen Ji: "yes are you sure these will help us get through without them noticing?"
Raphael: "it should." they enter the security checkpoint where they we're scanned then let through.
Raphael: "see, now show them your id bands to the receptionist." they flash their id band which they we're scanned from the desk.
Alex: "we're from union ma'am." they pass the reception and enter the lobby and look around and see the advertisement feature their faces.
Rorke: "man we're fucked."
Zhen Ji: "wait how?"
Alex: "technology love."
Marcus: "elevator, lets go." they enter the elevator and head down as Zhen Ji watched whats down there."
Zhen Ji: "what are we doing exactly?"
Marcus: "we here to extract Doctor Haley Hillmen, Crow believes they are after her."
Rorke: "what happen in that mission?"
Marcus: "The reds new friend is going to be here to take Haley."
Alex: "tell us what to do."
Marcus: "Alex, ZhenJi sweep the floor and update if it's important."
Alex: "right, be careful."
Marcus: "yes." the elevator stops and both Alex and Ji exit out before it closes as Rorke Scans in ID band to gain access to the lower levels.
Marcus: "so far so good." they elevator came to a stop as the door opens to see no one in the room.
Rorke: "it's clear we should go."

(Alex's POV)

They enter the court yard seeing the rich class talking about the world events but we're quickly disgusted.
???: "i mean these terrorist attack civilians and yet they believe it's a holy."
???: "holy? what are those people holy about, the chinese eat anything and everything they see, they deserved it."
???: "hey keep it to yourself."
???: "to myself, they attack Seattle to get rid of the gays and hippies for once." he laughs as both alex and Ji past by.
Zhen Ji: "i should teach him a lesson on respect." she grips on to Alex's arm.
Alex: "no use, they're spoiled as fuck." Then he gets a call from Marcus.
Marcus: "we just got into the console, Haley is in Galaxy.-"
Rorke: "Marcus we got company!"
Marcus: "who?"
Rorke: "red hand is here."
Marcus: "if they're here, Lion is here too, Alex, Ji get to Haley quickly we're going to be delayed for the moment."
Alex: "on our way there stay safe."
Zhen Ji: "what's going on?"
Alex: "Lion is here, we know where Haley is, let's go..."

(Marcus's POV)

Meanwhile Marcus and Rorke take cover as terrorist with suppressed weapons shooting at them.
Marcus: "how many are there?"
Rorke: "just shoot back." they equipped their Suppress FMG-9's and fired back taking some down and push up meeting more hostiles.
Rorke: "Push up."
Marcus: "how the hell did they get through!" he look at a dead body wearing the Security Uniform, another had a Utility Uniform on him.
Rorke: "must've stole them from the regulars."
Marcus: "come on, there's a few left." they fought on until the last hostiles are killed they enter the elevator taking it down to the plaza before folding their SMGs and conceal them.
Marcus: "we cleared out the last Reds, are you there yet?"
Alex: "we're inside."

(Alex's POV)

As they enter the club Alex spotted Haley on the dance floor then with Ji get through the dancing crowd before reaching Haley getting her attention.
Alex: "Haley!"
Haley: "Alex? how did you-"
Alex: "we need to get out of here, there's terrorist coming for you now!"
Haley: "terrorist? where?" before they can answer they see a man followed by red masks shoving people out of the way towards the DJ and shot him dead stopping the music and causing people to panic as he grab a nearby women.
???: "Haley Hillmen, where the fuck are you!" he kills the hostage and points to another and grabs her by the hair.
Alex: "there here."
Marcus: "shit, thats Lion."
Lion: "Come out Little Mermaid!!!" he was about to shoot until Haley yells and punch Alex in the face before a Red Mask grab her.
???: "that was easy, where was i... open fire!" the grunts open fire at the civilians trying to escape the gunfire with some cut down by the bullets while Alex and Zhen Ji take cover behind the bar.
Zhen Ji: "sick bastard, i will have him cut in quarters." she see a barrel of a gun and grabbed it while picking up a glass bottle and smash his head with it and Alex gets up pull out his sidearm and open fire at the insurgents.
Alex: "flank left!" Zhen Ji uses the gun she took and fired as alex and her flank while finding cover seeing the man forcibly take Haley.
Alex: "they're leaving with her!"
Zhen Ji: "10 left!" the sweep left killing more before the dance floor is clear.
Zhen Ji: "clear!"
Alex: "Marc the bastard Lion ran off with Haley, we are cut off!"
Marcus: "on our way to the exit!"

(Marcus's POV)

They drop the Reds on their way to the heli pad and see a helicopter lifting off with Haley inside going away.
Marcus: "fuck we're too late, Raphael they grabbed her and left with her."
Raphael: "tracking them now... it looked like their heading north."

Marcus: "rog... damn!"
Rorke: "why kill so many just for one person?"
Marcus: "i don't know man... Alex, Ji are you ok?"
Alex: "we're fine, Haley just sucker punched me to save the civilians i need an ice pack."
Zhen Ji: "what kind a man would do such a thing?"
Marcus: "she must be important to capture alive."
Crow: "team this is Crow head back to base we will have a team prep for rescue."
Marcus: "yes sir heading to base..."
________________________________________________________________________________________