Chapter Nine: Black Tuesday

???: "radio is up, getting a signal for back up!"
???: "there's to many of them, hold your positions!"
as The red hand terrorist fire at police Swat officers, Marcus, stacy, and Andrew are taking cover as they fire back at the terrorist near the docks where the battleship USS Seattle is at.
Officer: "how long do we have?!" the one of the officers spots a terrorist aiming the rpg at the group.
Officer: "RPG!!!"

(5 Hours Ago, Jack's POV)

At the base jack stayed behind working on the goliath teaching rorke the new young mechanic about the exo juggernaut's abilities.
Rorke: "so this is just a walking mini tank?"
Jack: "yes, we been working on it for almost 2 years, we found useless parts, metals, and programming, all it need is to add ammunition in this big boy and its on standby."
Rorke: "cool... need help?" just before he can answer the intercom was live and requested everyone to the meeting room for a briefing.
Jack: "i wonder what mission it is."
Rorke: "i always what to go to Italy."
Jack: "can be..." jack and rorke arrive at the room were Hawkeye and his son and daughter, sally, and alicia then lastly harry came in the room as he dim the lights and turns on the projectile showing the us navy ships.
Harry: "this is the us Navy ships going through the Pacific 2 days ago." then he changes to the next slide of a battleship.
Harry: "the next day this battleship the USS Seattle radio's in about the ship's mechanical problems so it brakes formation and heads towards back to its naval base at Hawaii with its sister the USS Tacoma, but in the next 12 hours away from the Navy's formation the Seattle fires its guns at the Tacoma sinking the ship along with its crew members and heads to a different location." jack was shocked.
Jack: "wait wait wait, why?"
Harry: "we believe its a mutiny, the satellite is tracking the ship and its heading to the city of Seattle." he switches to the next photo showing the satellites view.
Harry: "now the navy heard about this and are in pursuit but they won't make it in time, Ripper will lead the team with Rorke, freya, apollo, alice, and venus, val and, stille to go to pack your gear and weapons and get on board the osprey to Seattle."
Miya: "seattle it is."
Jake: "i heard it has the best coffee ever."
Rorke: "wait... did crow and his family went to Seattle?"
Jack: "yes... we need to get to them."
Harry: "we're trying to reach them but we are hitting statics only." then a man comes in with a photo that made harry rolls his eyes.
Harry: "we have another problem." he add the new photo and shows the photo of the space needle.
Harry: "it seems this is not a mutiny, its going to be an terrorist attack, the red hand planted jammers on top of the roof of the space needle, the radius of the jammer is big as the city when its high."
Sally: "now thats going to a pain, once we touch the ground we have no radio contact."
Alice: "and we have a ship to intercept... so who are we hitting first?"
Jack: "i will think as we get there, lets go team!"
Ops: "yes sir!"

(Hours 2 hours later)

As his team are on there way to Seattle, alice glances at miya who is sitting across from her.
Miya: "hi?"
Alice: (you think your better then me?)
Miya: "nevermind then-"
Alice: "sorry i zoned out."
Miya: "ok...?" meanwhile jack was trying to call his brother but he does not answer.
Jack: "damn no one's not home."
Alex: "moms not answering either, what is she doing?"

(30 minutes Later, Tiana's POV)

Meanwhile tiana is at the museum of glass taking a tour on her own then after she goes outside she spots workers moving something into the elevator of the space needle passing through the crowd then came to a stop where the elevator is crowded.
???: "hey we have an appointment were late, may we use this?"
Employee: "sorry gonna have to-" all the sudden the worker pulls out his sidearm and opens fire killing the employee and cause a panic as people ran for their lives but tiana goes for cover hiding as she watches and hears one of them radios in.
???: "phase 1 almost complete, secure the area!" he nods to the others and use the elevator to the space needle.
Tiana: (shit... now what?) she goes and hides in inside the museum finding masked men with guns rounding up people.
???: "get in the corner, or I'll get body bags for you all!" tiana watch them move people to an area then spots one of them separated going to the bathroom by himself. As the terrorist washes his hands out of nowhere a he was taken to knife was at the back of his neck.
Tiana: "tell me what are you guys doing?"
RHT: "i- i- AH!" tiana stabs him in the leg then gets an answer.
RHT: "ok ok! were attacking Seattle for the our cause and we hijacked a battleship!!!" then she knocks out the terrorist and loots his body and finds black and white paint and looks at herself from the mirror.
Tiana: (lets do this...)