Chapter Twenty Two: Homecoming

(At Hongkong's Plaza)

Inside the van unknown men with there assault rifles, one of them was strapped with a vest full of C4 as they watch their leader on video giving his speech to his men.
???: "these wars is not our fate, we fight to be recognized on our organization."
???: "we are the red hand, we are the killers." as the van came to a stop they geared up and armed the explosives and waited for the signal.
???: "we fight without sorrow... we waged wars without sympathy." the after finishing their cigarettes, the armed men exited out the van seeing civilians at the plaza, shopping, hanging out with their families.
???: "this is the way we live... and die."
then they spread out getting notified by the people then paid attention to the man with explosives as the suicide bomber raise his detonator hearing the screams and panic within the crowd.
???: "a true solder..."

(10 Hours Ago)

The assigned team was in a private jet on its way to hongkong as the ladies look out the window.
Cai Wenji: "wow this scenery is amazing."

Zhen Ji: "we can see the sunset clearly."
Ying: "it even perfect, it can turn purple with the clouds in the background."
Wang Yi: "hm." as they watch, Raphael, alex and, enzio we're chatting.
Alex: "holy shit dude, you almost lost No Nut November, but at the same time you got cock blocked."
Raphael: "i feel bad for you enzio, I'd be super sad if jack did that to alex."
Enzio: "i was this close... im not even sure if she know how to though?"
Alex: "i think ji is on to me."
Raphael: "ain't she married?"
Alex: "was, i read the her bio history that her husband a king ordered her to commit suicide by poison for trying to do voodoo magic to him made up by his concubine, he regrets big time, i heard he was a spoiled brat."
Raphael: "bet."
Enzio: "i don't know if im ready to confess to her..."
Alex: "she is attractive, nice, and... you know that already plus she trust you more, she has something for you."
Enzio: "what are you trying to say?"
Alex: "she likes you." enzio looks at Wenji giggling with her friends and ying.
Enzio: (i... i guess...)
Raphael: "but we can't forget about NNN."
Alex: "agreed, i gotta keep ji in check, it's weird but she ask me for porn magazines."
Raphael: "really? thats odd."
Alex: "i wonder how she knows i have some, it doesn't explain why the floor near my bed is a bit sticky."
Raphael: "probably you been combat jack... did you?"
Alex: "your joking are you?"
Raphael: "just making sure you didn't."

Alex: "the world may never know."
Enzio: "how about yi?"
Raphael: "she's... normal as usual."
Enzio: "of course she is normal, thats her." then ying came by with a phone handing it to enzio.
Enzio: "who is it?"
Ying: "command." he puts it on speaker for everyone to hear.
Crow: "listen up team, Lesion will meet you all when landing, its also clear they have enemy boots on ground in the plaza streets waiting for the supplies to arrive."
Enzio: "so whats the plan?"
Crow: "your team will be in the city, ying and lesion with a team will investigate an abandoned theme park and regroup with you."
Alex: "then whose going to be team leader?"
Crow: "thank stille for volunteering."
they looked at alex with his confused expression.
Alex: "what?"
Crow: "you heard me boy, for now get some rest- oh i forgot to mention there's four new members that are joining you in the mission."
Enzio: "who are they?"
Crow: "you'll see... good luck and be careful kids, miss lin will be your babysitter until then."
Ying: "wally!"
Crow: "chow *hangs up*"
Ying: "you- *sigh* you heard the man."
Ops: "yes ma'am." they retired back to their seats chatting together for a bit, some went to sleep resting to keep their energy for the mission.

(7 Hours Later at SDU/Military Airfield)

When the plane lands and park, the team exits the plane seeing a man waiting outside by two vehicles.
???: *in Cantonese* your all accounted for?"
Ying: "yeah, team this is lesion, we are ready to split, get into your vehicles." lesion notices the three laters walking down the stairs, he hear rumors about the scientist's foundings on something.
Lesion: "are these ladies... new around here?" he looks at the ladies geared up and armed.
Cai Wenji: "yes sir, we are new around here..." getting a nod lesion threw the keys to enzio and enter the driver seat.
Lesion: "GPS will show you the destination, get there as fast as you can."
Alex: "got it, sitrep lets go!" after the two experience SDU operators left, the rest enter the van and drove off following the directions set on the GPS.

(An hour Later)

As they drove on the bridge, three high end cars speed up next infront of the van nearly hitting alex.
Alex: "what the fuck is wrong with these guys?"
Zhen Ji: "who are they?" then the fourth car came out of nowhere and the four cars box the van forcing him to park outside of the road. then the passengers came out with bats and clubs wearing a mix of punk and school uniforms outfits.
Alex: "wanna be's, guys be advertised we have a problem." the team in the back armed themselves as they look out the windows seeing a gang of melee armed boys knocking on the window.
???: *in mandarin* hey open up, unless you want your window broken!"
Wang yi: "do you want me to kill them?"
Alex: "no, no civilian casualties."
Enzio: "whats the plan?"
Alex: "i got an idea, have weapon drawn and wait for the signal but do not fire." they nod rolls down the window and faces who looks like the gang leader.
???: " *in mandarin* oh an American perfect, hey boys its a American, we hit the jackpot!" his gang laughed and cheered as he looked back at alex then notices zhen ji.
???: "what do you have American *looks at zhen ji and speak Chinese* how are you today beautiful butterfly?" zhen ji looked at the man and notices his face looks similar...
Zhen: (cao pi?)
???: "hey American, we can make- deal, i know you Americans bring money everywhere you go so, you can give me 400 or... you can give me the girl... otherwise i will take both of them while your beaten and bleeding inside your van." alex looked at ji with a smile.
Alex: "fine... the money is in the back, just open it and don't hurt me or my friend."
???: "(damn...) ok *mandarin* open the back and watch those two." he goes to the back of the van but before he opens the door he talks to his gang members.
???: "*mandarin* kill the Yankee and take his bitch, and I'll think about sharing with you guys." then chuckled and nod then opens it to find four guns aiming at him and his friends as his face turns white backing up slowly.
Raphael: "put your weapons down, our be out down by deadly force!" they drop their weapons and raise their hands high as alex and ji came out of the car with pistols out bringing the last two to him.
Alex: "hey fuck face listen up, get the fuck out of here now or your cars get shot up, you don't want to call your mommies and daddies that you need to be picked up and know how you cars are riddled with holes, you want that?"
???: "n- no sir!"
Zhen Ji: "then get out of here you insolent fool, go to something productive in your young life." he quickly nods and order to go back to their vehicles before ji calls out for the leader.
Zhen Ji: "hey you, i got one more thing for you." the leader stops and looks at her then tries to act cool again.
???: "what its is my lovely lotus?"
Zhen Ji: "you forgot this!" she punches him then kicks his balls before shoving him into a ditch.
Zhen Ji: "eat them while you still can punk!" she quickly get into the car and alex drove off as fast as the van can but knowing they won't chase them.
Alex: "holy shit ji you showed him we mean business."
Cai Wenji: "wow lady zhen, do you really have to do that?"
Zhen Ji: "of course, he looked like lord cao pi, i had to do it, he neglecting me for years ever since he became king."
Alex: "right on girl." he held out his hand waiting for a high five as ji looks at him with a bit Curiosity before shrugging her shoulders and gave a high five.
Alex: "now your learnin, welcome to the 21th century." they drove on until they got to the bridge seeing the city further.
GPS: "now arriving in hongkong."
they arrived at hongkong seeing its shining neon lights and its bright beautiful scenery.
Wang Yi: "so this is what china looks like now."
Zhen Ji: "so colorful and... beautiful."
Cai Wenji: "we're home..."

________________________________________________________________________________________

(Aku - The Final Blow)