Chapter Fifteen: Turbulence

After the flight land in Moscow's airport  near the airport, they looked out the window and see the press, journalist and reporters waiting for president Campbell to walk out of the door.
Warden: "its showtime." Marcus and alex fix their ties and they put on their glasses and north face winter coats before going outside feeling the cold air hit their face as they descend from the stairs and stand by as clicking from their cameras took pics of them, then the president and daughter come out from the plane and wave as the clicking continues from their cameras as they both walk down the stairs and warden calls in the small radio.
Warden: "golden eagle moving to convoy." they look at eachother and node and form a Pentagon formation around the campbell and walk to the limousine and alex opens the door for them to enter including Marcus and miya then close the door and both enter another car.
Warden: "golden eagle is in, step on it."
the limousine driver gets the go ahead and drives into moscow, greeted by the people as they wave at them, then the president looks at Marcus and miya and starts a conversation.
Campbell: "so... where are you both from?"
Marcus: "im from Seattle sir."
Miya: "im from Vancouver sir."
Campbell: "good good... any military training?"
Miya: "I've traveled to japan and joined the SAT for 2 years as a sniper then joined rainbow 6."
Marcus: "i left America for Korea to join the military just to he done with it, then i joined the 707th white tigers then join rainbow 6." Campbell was impressed about these high skilled personnel he has with him then something hits him while looking at marcus.
Campbell: "you remind me of a man i once know but i forgot his name though."
Marcus: "really sir?"
Campbell: "yes, during my young days, he was a fine man, i saw him as he was given the metal of  honor in Washington DC at the white house."
Marcus: "what did he do sir?"
Campbell: "he and his squad was under siege during the second day of the battle of Fallujah in 2005, they were cut off behind enemy lines facing battalions of insurgents and Defended a position for 3 days until they were rescued, most of the platoon are wounded, they're toughs as nails, but most of them are young."
Marcus: "like metal sir?"
Campbell: "precisely, like metal."
Driver: "were here, standby." they arrived at their destination as alex comes out of his vehicle and opens the door for the president and daughter to leave the vehicle and walk on the carpet with Marcus, alex following the president and sally and miya following warden to the security room where miya and sally watch the camera while the news is on.
Warden: "this is the place, get to work...."

10 Minutes alater

Warden: "everythings seems clear, hows the meeting going?"
Miya: "normal as usual, news showing the same thing."
Sally: "this is a piece of cake, i wonder how long this a going to be."
Alex: "a long time for me and Marcus to stand up."
Marcus: "one of the FSO agents is looking at me...  menacingly..." miya looks at the lobby where standing across from the russian agent with glasses on looking at marcus.
Miya: "hang in there marcus, hang in there..."

(6 Hours Later)

As Airforce one flys over polish airspace in route to new york, all teams were reporting in for an security check.
???: "all teams report in, the skys over Poland is clear."
???: "team 1, the president's office is clear..."
???: "team 2, lower deck is clear..."
???: "team 3, forward cabin is clear..."
???: "we go over polish  airspace in 2 hours..." in the president's office, alex and marcus were standing in guard as president campbell walks in with a file in his hand.
Campbell: "*sigh*" then his daughter jane comes in.
Jane: "paul is waiting for you father."
Campbell: "he's expecting an answer for me." they leave the office with alex and marcus following them.
Alex: "team one moving." as they walked, to the meeting room jane and campbell start a conversation.
Jane: "i don't like him father."
Campbell: "no one does, thats why he's good at his job."
Jane: "what will you tell him?"
Campbell: "my reasons..."
Jane: "you know he won't want to hear it."
Campbell: "he has no choice... im the president."
Before going in the meeting room he take a good look at his daughter and kisses her forehead.
Campbell: "i will see you at dinner." she nods and heads downstairs while the president goes inside the meeting room greeted by the secretary, warden, and Paul.
VP: "mr. president."
Warden: "good morning mr. president."
Paul: "mr. president." they took a seat as campbell started the meeting.
Campbell: "gentlemen, i have something to say about the red hand organization Intel shows the sentinel island near India a team was sent to investigate unknown ships going in and out under radar for 3 days, the natives on the island were massacred in the hundreds leaving no survivors, we need to send a NATO division to secure the island-
Paul: "sir, isn't it near india's territory, they know this, why are they not sending their own men to the job then sending nato soldiers to the island, we have our problems in the United States then the otner countries."
Campbell: "i rather deal with the problems sooner then- *muffled gunshots* they heard gunshots as a team radios in the situation."
???: "shots fired, hijackers are hijacking the plane, they are attacking the cockpit!!!" all the sudden they were knocked down by the plane movement as guards pull out there R-99 SMG's.
Warden: "everyone get down, protect the president!" then they hear a breaching charge at the other door as they point their guns at the door.
Warden: "code red, i repeat code-" the door blows open with a flashbang in the room...