Chapter Fourty One: According To Plan... [Finale]

Crow, Jack and, Hawkeye flown toward the Cargo ship or The Red Hand's command ship and see it's been guarded by insurgents and two SAM sites on top and tail of the ship.
JK: "sir, I've spotted enemy command ship, armed with anti air missiles."
Crow: "get me closer, a EMP rocket is going to penetrate the ship and shut down the ship's weapons and coms."
Jack: "I'll dismantle the SAMs and meet you both at the bridge." they waited for seconds before an f-22 jet pass by and shot a rocket that detonated its EMP shutting down all of the ship's electricity and SAMs.
Crow: "go to the front of the ship and if the either Lion or The Red are here, get them dead or alive."
Jack: "alright let's do this."
JK: "10 seconds, till drop."
Crow: "we'll call you back after, we're done."
JK: "ja, be careful colonel." he hovers over as the ropes drop alongside and they both repel down to the bridge and enter the ship clearing out the crew men then move up to engine room.
Crow: "set up charges here this ship is not going anywhere." they both planted explosives and quickly leave the room.
Hawkeye: "fire in the hole!" they blown the engines then exit the top to the bridge taking out the enemy occupants.
Jack: "clear."
Hawkeye: "clear." they sigh in relief as they take a seat from the dead guy.
Hawkeye: "how many did we lose back at base?"
Crow: "we lost Shiva... and Harry is missing."
Jack: "when do we come back from this?"
Crow: "Jack go outside and guide JK to land on the deck."
Jack: "right." after Jack exit the bridge, something made the radio activate with a man's sinister voice.
???: "hello anyone there... i know your listening..." they looked at the radio that is still operational so Crow grabs it and talked through it.
Crow: "identify yourself."
???: " *chuckles* i still got more learning from you but im only here for the traitor himself." Hawkeye notices the word "traitor" remembering it as he listens closer to the radio.
???: "Hawkeye my old friend, you shouldn't never come here..." Hawkeye grabs the radio and speaks.
Hawkeye: "who is this?"
???: "im the man who you tried to kill, the man you swore an oath to... the man who i sparred." Hawkeye knew the words he said.
???: "i am the one who will rise an army from its past ashes... your Prophet..."
Crow and Hawkeye we're shocked to find out Prophet was alive while.
Hawkeye: "no... no, no, no your dead, i killed you years ago!"
Prophet: "yes and you tried, i was lucky enough to be saved by my new found friend..."
Crow: "well if he can kill you, he can do it again."
Hawkeye: "we'll hunt you down and send you straight back to hell."
Prophet: "i like to see you try..."

(Jacks's POV)

As Jack guides JK to land, he was knocked down by an explosion near him.
Jack: "fuck!"
JK: "nien, the bridge exploded." he looks at the bridge burning from the inside... with Crow and Hawkeye still inside as a gun lands near Jack.
Jack: "no... NOOOO!!!"

(One Hour Later/Marcus's POV)

Marcus and the team finished salvaging what remains of their belongings and waited for a Transport plane to finish refueling. He looked around seeing everything settled down as base personnel and British troops clearing the base and air strip for the plane to take off.
Marcus: "is everyone accounted for?"
Wang Yi: "we're fine."
Raphael: "my moms gonna kill me for this."
Alex: "mine is more menacing then yours."
Rorke: "im ok, just getting things together."
Sally: "where are we going?"
Andrew: "Fort Worden."
Rorke: "isn't that place near Seattle?"

Ghris: "south of Seattle, i heard it's just like here but more ocean scenery."
Stacy: "yeah- oh their here." all looked at the ophsry fly by them and land 7 meters from them but notice the doors are all closed.
Marcus: "what's going on?" Marcus, Andrew, Stacy approach the heli and see JK step out of the pilot seat before getting confronted by Marcus.
Marcus: "Jäger, what happened." he didn't say a word but open the slide door so see Jack.
JK: "im... im sorry..." Marcus and his siblings saw what's inside finding two body bags Jack slowly comes out.
Marcus: "who- who is-" Stacy looked around finding no one sitting then tries to open one of the body bags but JK stops her from doing it.
Stacy: "what are you doing- let go!!!"
JK: "don't, please, i beg you!"
Stacy: "No, Andrew, otwórz worek!" Andrew was shocked and saw her shedding tears and her yells out getting everyone's attention.
Grinch: "what's going on there?" as he gets closer he sees what's going on.
Stacy: "OPEN THE FUCKING BAG, I WANT TO SEE HIM!" she fell on her knees and cried and as Mute follows Grinch to the scene and quickly knows what happen seeing Jack approach him and hands him two dog tags.
Mute: "..."
Grinch: "fooking..." Alex heard the commotion then tries to get up but falls down due to his injured leg.
Zhenji: "Alex your injuries."
Alex: "i need to see what's going on." Zhenji helps him up to the heli seeing Jack.
Alex: "dad... what happen?"
Jack: "i... in was too late..."
Alex: "what do you mean?"
Jack: "he's gone Alex..." he walks past by them as Jake and Miya ran past by then slowly came and see Hawkeye's dog tag.
Miya: "i- i- i still need to learn-"
Jake: "we just... talked..." Miya immediately cried as she approaches Marcus and held on to him as he looked at the body bag. Jake sees Stacy starting to be aggressive and forcible hold her tight.
Stacy: "let me go Jake, he's still alive, thats not him"
Jake: "he's dead! your father's dead, mines dead stop it!!!" she held on to him before admitting what happen and buried her face into his chest crying.
Jake: "we'll get through, i promise."