Chapter Fourteen: The Secret Service

The morning marcus wakes up to find a box in front of his bed, and a note from crow.
Crow: Here, your going to need it for the job.
Marcus opens a box and finds a suit fit for the security service.
Marcus: "so he's telling me to dress to impress... sure." brings the box to the prep room where alex, miya and sally are preparing for the mission.
Alex: "morning cuzz."
Sally: "hey."
Miya: "hey."
Marcus: "hey, what time are we going?"
Alex: "the twins, rose and jake went early on a mission in some jungle untouched for years on a island near india, and we are going to meet up with warden and protect the president himself, you have a suit as well?"
Marcus: "yeah... how about you sal?"
Sally: "yeah but do you expect me to fight in a skirt and heels?" she pulls out black smart high heels.
Miya: "i got pants."
Alex: "but at least they gave you two cam security while both of us are on guard duty."
Marcus: "i know, its going to be a busy day."
Intercom: "can operators vex, stille, freya make your way to hanger number six, repeat make your way to hanger six, your flight to Washington D.C." after  hearing the order, they pack their bags and left to the airfield where a warbird and a german pilot is waiting for the four.

" after  hearing the order, they pack their bags and left to the airfield where a warbird and a german pilot is waiting for the four

Pilot: "is this all?"
Marcus: "yes sir."
Alex: "i swear we met somewhere a long time ago."
Pilot: "don't know what your talking about kid."
Alex: "nevermind then." they entered the heli and took their seats before looking at the pilot's photo of him and a old GSG9 operative.
Pilot: "ready mein friend?" they nodded to the pilot and he radios in the tower.
Pilot: "this is jaeger 225 actually, we have mission order number 477511..."
Tower: "standby... you are clear for take off jägerknot." the heli began to spin its propellers and float in the air before going to their destination.

(9 Hours Later)

JK: "hey wake up bud." marcus wakes up as the others follow suit after landing the warbird on a military airfield. after landing alex opens the door and they left and see a man with a suit waiting next to a limousine.
???: "welcome to Washington, im Collinn McKinley callsign warden secret service." marcus shakes his hand.
Marcus: "im vex, thats stille, venus and freya."
Warden: "good to meet you all, we have to be in the airport in... *looks at his watch* 2 hour so were going to get the hotel where you guys will change clothes into something professional, then come back to the airport and board airfield one where president smith will board and go to russia so make sure you bring a winter coat."
Sally: "how about food?"
Alex: "we been eating MRE's and its not enough."
Warden: "we will get to that once we get to the plane."
Marcus: "yes sir, come on grumpy, we have things to do."
Sally: "hey!" warden opens the door for them.
Marcus: "ladies first." sally rolls her eyes as she enters followed by the rest before the limousine drives off the airport and into Washington DC.
Warden: "you been to Washington before?"
Marcus: "yeah since i was a kid, before memorial day, my dad and uncle would take the family here for a vacation."
Sally: "i was sent here for a tour."
Miya: "never but been to washington state."
Warden: "well then- oh were here." the vehicle stop by a nice high end hotel and warden opens the door for them to get out.
Warden: "listen up, shower, freshen up and meet me in the lobby, here your room keys."
Sally: " thank you, it won't be long."
Alex: "are ya sure?"
Miya: "we will just hurry up."
Marcus: "less talking more changing." marcus drags alex into the hallway to find the room number while the other two go to another across from them.