Chapter Thirty Four: Night Time Marauders

At night during heavy raining their new accomplice Grinch gives a plan while in the back of the truck they stole from the dead insurgents with Wamai wearing the uniform acting as a driver.
Grinch: "set your watches to 1 AM that's when we get out, from the map these are the locations of the cells i will get there to free them and get out."
Melusi: "i will go with you."
Marcus: "me and Yi and Ralph will sneak next to their HQ to find what they have, the Red and Lion will be here so be prepared."
Grinch: "good... your sniper and the muppet should be in their positions by now."
Meanwhile Alice quietly goes up to the guard tower and spots a guard sleeping while on duty quietly she put down her weapon and pull out her knife and slit his throat killing him. she sees the truck coming in and entered without trouble.
Alice: "just in time." she set up her snipe, goes to position and act as over watch for the team.

(Grinch's POV)

As the truck drives on, one by one the ops get off the back and go to their objectives until he was the last to jump off and quickly take cover as a search light pass by.
Grinch: "in and out..." he use the sound of the rain to run to the makeshift wooden cages with the missionaries with blind folds on then sees a man hanging while wild pigs eat his legs.
Grinch: "bastards." he gets to the cells and opens the door while the prisoners we're panicking.
Grinch: "oi ya muppet." he pull the blindfold off and they see it's just him.
???: "it's you, they took my wife to that building."
Grinch: "untie him and go hide behind that tree line."

???: "ok." Grinch goes to the building where he sees the wife being taken away to a building and follows them through the cover of the rain.

(Marcus's POV)

As they peek into huts trying to find the targets with no avail. he then notices the soldier dragging a women into a hut nearby where she is as she was slapped in in face and crawl under next to her covering her mouth.
Marcus: "shhhh." she pulls out her knife and see the soldier crouching giving the opportunity for him to stab under his jaw and pull him in to stab him more until he's dead then receive a update.
Wang Yi: "their not in the huts, they're departing at the docks, Raphael went inside one of the huts and found intel of the location where one of them is going."

Raphael: "the man escaped from prison is Lion and he's is going to Dubai to search for something or someone who works in research."
Marcus: "any reason why they're here?"
Raphael: "Africa is famous for their diamonds, gold and, resources."
Wang Yi: "we're done here, regroup."
Marcus: "see you there." after that he looks at the frighten women and tells her something before leaving.
Marcus: "live..."
Meanwhile Grinch manage to get the wife leaving a bloody puddle on the ground flowing through the cracks.
Grinch: "are you ok?"
???: "yes, do you have to do that?"
Grinch: "even god is merciful to the evil men, come on we're going." they ran outside then she tripped seeing a patrol of two noticing escaping aiming down sight about to fire but shot one by one before Alice came out of cover.
Alice: "we're out of time, Wamai has a vehicle waiting for us."
???: "th- thank you, who are you?"
Alice: "classified, come with us..."

(Hours Later)

When the sun rises they ran back to the boat but didn't see Grinch anywhere.
Marcus: "he said to meet us here."
Ace: "we're leaving without him."
Raphael: "what?"
???: "no we're not leaving, not without her!"
Ace grab him then slams him to the ground.
Ace: "we have orders so get the fuck up- GAH FUCK!!!" out of nowhere Ace got shot as the army of soldiers open fired at the group forcing them to take cover.
Wang Yi: "how did they know we're here!"
Ace: "that Grinch must've switch on us, i told you-!"
Raphael: "i don't think so, Wamai and Alice are with him!"
Melusi: "hold the wound!" they we're surrounded with the lake behind them and seeing what seems lost they hear a Heavy MG fire and turn to see Grinch on the gun while Wamai driving.
Marcus: "just in time, defend the boat!" they create a line of defense and fire at the insurgents as the MG gives an bit of advantage with shots from sniper support.
Alice: "i spot 40 plus hostiles."
Wamai: "extraction is coming, hold position!" they fought for minutes back to the point they push the enemy back forcing them to retreat.
Grinch: "is that all they got?"
Alice: "that is all- what's that sound?" they heard a chopper flying over and land near the shore with Jack getting out of the heli.

Marcus: "just in time."
Jack: "i heard you had company."

???: "honey!!!" the wife ran to her husband and embrace the hug.
???: "i thought i lost you, thank you all."
???: "we will remember your help."
Jack: "in return, forget what you saw and who help you."
???: "oh why-
Jack: "shhhh, you escaped on your own, what you saw is a disagreement that turn into a shootout, that's what your going to say to UN Troops, got it?"
???: "yes, they turned on eachother."
Jack: "good." after the talk his eyes were wide open to see Grinch approach with Alice and Wamai.
Grinch: "Mr. T, how are you all these years?"
Jack: "Edward i thought you we're dead."
Grinch: "was i good playing dead?"
Jack: "we'll talk on the way there..."
Grinch: "im not going...
Jack: "what your not going back?"
Grinch: "don't worry I'll join but i will find my way back base, is it the same place?."
Raphael: "soon we will be moving to the west coast, heard the rumors."
Grinch: "good see you later."
Marcus: "fine then, see you at base."
They enter the helicopter leaving Grinch with the missionaries wave goodbye before UN vehicles arrive.

________________________________________________________________________________________

(Beat The Devil's Tattoo - BRMC)