Chapter Nineteen: Redo and Retry

After being knocked down and expose herself from falling down she notices enzio's pants made a tent as he covers them with his hands.
Cai Wenji: "let me help you."
Enzio: "huh?"
Cai Wenji: "sit down with me." they both say down on the bed as she reaches for his pants before the door opens with jack popping his head in.
Jack: "hey guys-" he stopped mid sentence seeing what was going on and realized he done goofed.
Enzio: "uuuuuuuh i can explain." Wenji blushed really hard using enzio's Jacket to cover herself.
Jack: "i am so sorry i- i should go."
Enzio: "what do you need?"
Jack: "came here to tell you something but I forgot, see ya." then he quickly closes the door leaving the two blushing.
Enzio: "you should go take a bath and go to bed."
Cai: "agreed." she quickly goes to the bathroom as enzio sighs and lays on his bed.
Enzio: (damn... i was- nevermind, she's a beautiful woman i ever met... but she's a silly girl *smiles* i think she's either doing it on purpose or on accident.) minutes later wenji came out wearing her shorts and tanktop then lays on the other bed.
Cai Wenji: "good night enzio."
Enzio: "night." then he turns off the lights and both slept for the night.
Meanwhile Ji pokes her head out from Alex's dorm looking both ways in the hall before leaving his room.
Zhen Ji: (did i just do that in his room?)
in his room there was a wet spot on the floor that was recently cleaned by her before she left.
Zhen Ji: (that was worth my time, i need to get those from alex when he comes back.) she walks back to her room next to alex's dorm where she meets yi sleeping on her bed.
Zhen Ji: (i think i should do the same...)

*laughs* (TimeSkip Morning)

Early in the morning, wenji, yi and, ji standing and attention for mute as he recalls yesterday's mess.
Mute: "alright you three, yesterday's training was a fucking mess, i hope Thatcher's teach ya how it works, after this course will be real weapons training, now you have to do this alone while your partners watch you from the sidelines as you work together to get through this course."
Wang Yi: "so your saying were on our own?"
Mute: "bloody right, when your behind enemy lines, you are either with someone... or on your own."
Zhen Ji: "thats impossible."
Mute: "oh its possible young lady."
Wang Yi: "lets do this."
Cai Wenji: "i don't know if i can?" she looks at the wall that she struggles to get over. enzio notice wenji worries so he whistles for her attention. she look at enzio who gave her a thumbs up returning with a curious look.
Enzio: "oh she does not know what that means."
Raphael: "no worries- oh by the way whats with jack the ripper, yesterday night he mentioned you for a bit, what happen, did he tell you something about the next mission?"
Enzio: "no not yet?"
Akira: "you still had not told us what happen."
Enzio: "after this i will tell you."
Mute: "alright ladies get ready... go!"

(I hate giving details of what they are doing but here's what happens)

(Moments later)

Zhen Ji: "oh for heavens sake!" *lands into the pool... again*
Wang Yi: "im going to beat the person who made this!" *more stuck then ever...*
Cai Wenji: "help!" *hanging by her pants...*
Mute: "oh for FOOK SAKE!!!" *absolutely losing it*

(Sike... here's what really happened)

Ji was able to jump across the pool without dropping into the pool, yi crawl through the barb wire without getting caught by its spikey wires, wenji was hesitating at the long wall and grips the rope as she take her time breathing in and out before climbing up and top of the wall and jump down and ran to.the next course followed by the other two now at the last obstacle.
Cai Wenji: "what are we supposed to do?"
Mute: "get through the pipe filled waters to the otherside, there last is the finish line, now no time to wait, go through tigers!" first was yi crawling through the pipe getting her uniform wet after reaching to the other side.
Cai Wenji: "are you going through?"
Zhen Ji: "after you..." wenji goes through the pipe regardless getting wet *hehe wet* and made it to the otherside running to the finishing line. Last was ji hesitating to crawl through the pipe thinking about her beauty. (this bitch...)
Zhen Ji: "i- i- i can't..."
Mute: "there's no turning back, your teammates are injured and in dangered behind enemy lines and you are the only person who can sneek through enemy lines, will you do it?" ji can't say no to that, if it really happens her and her team are dead so she goes onto the pipe soaking wet as she crawl through and out of it running her group who are on the ground tired from the long run to the finish line.
Zhen Ji: "is it.. *huff* over?"
Wang Yi: "no... i guess there's more but it gets harder..."
Cai Wenji: "really? it must- must be for greater good..."
Mute: "fooking outsanding ladies!" she looks at enzio and gave a thumbs up to him getting a smile from him.
Enzio: "they made it."
Akira: "so tell us what happened in your room with her when jack came in?"
Enzio: "*sigh* jack thought that me and her was about to have..." he then begins to dock with his hand using his fingers getting them to understand what he mean.
Raphael: "oh... thats..."
Akira: "so he..." they both look at eachother before laughing.
Akira: "wow your joking!?"
Enzio: "yes it happened."
Raphael: "enzio you are the luckiest man, the guys would be proud but at the same time they will lose a member." as they laugh alice ran to them with news.
Alice: "we need to meet up in the conference room something has happen."
Raphael: "whats going on?"
Alice: "crow is missing along with his team..."

___________________________________________________________________________________

(IHF - Awaken)

(Later i will post a bio page as i re-update that page, so be alerted now... back to the other story...)