Chapter Twenty Five: A Quiet Time

???: "this is world news special report, hongkong suffered a terrorist attack 11 hours ago at night, they massacred killing 30 to 56 and injuring 70 civilians at the plaza using military weapons and bombs, it started out when what seems like a secret police force taking down a vehicle that was filled with explosives, driving off before a explosion-" someone turn off the TV and sighs.
???: (damn it, why is the past coming at me...) then he heard the door open and sees Marcus and the twins entering the room.
Marcus: "colonel are you ok?"
Crow: "im fine kid... *sigh*"
Stacy: "what's wrong?"
Crow: "im sorry that made you all worried, and sorry that i let him go."
Andrew: "it's not your fault, you we're out numbered."
Marcus: "you know him way more then you said... who is he?"
Crow: "that man Oliver was once a rainbow operative, when i joined he's just an asshole to everyone, then one day he helped a terrorist group to kill me while on a mission to assassinate a Arms Dealer while he going an try to kill your mom and you before you were born."
Marcus: "why does he hate you."
Crow:  he hates me because of jealousy or what i did to him and would love to have the opportunity to kill me or worst... for now the intelligence are tracking him and the Leader, i wonder why he is taken under the Red Hand."
Andrew: "odd... at least your safe."
Crow: "for now... get yourselfs some rest."
Stacy: "are you sure?"
Crow: "it's fine sweety, just the three of you get some rest."
Marcus: "ok... be well."
Andrew: "see you later then." Stacy kiss his cheek before leaving Crow alone in his room.
Crow: (they're going to have to be ready just in case...)

(Alex's POV)

Coming back from the mission, he has Zhenji Sleeping while being carried to her room as she lays on her bed taken her uniform off leaving her with a shirt and pants on.
Alex: "*sigh* you did great." before he leaves his arms was grabbed as she had tears streaming down from her eyes.
Zhen Ji: "don't leave me, i don't want to be alone my love... please." she was crying in her sleep. he wipe her tears while rubbing her back before summiting.
Alex: "alright, alright you win." tired he takes of his shoes and jacket before sleeping with her as she cuddles with him.
Zhen Ji: "thank you... Alex." for the first time she kiss him getting suprised look on his face before sleeping for the afternoon.

(Raphael's POV)

At the apartment Raphael was taking a shower until he heard the door open.
Raphael: "occupied." the door closes then the curtain opens surprised him.
Raphael: "i said-"
???: "mind i join you?" he stop and see Wang Yi Naked and enter the shower with Him as quickly turn his back against her while covering his man meat.
Raphael: "what are you doing here, can't you see im naked and taking a shower?!"
Wang Yi: "so im i, it seems we're even, you saw my body already... so be honest, do you like what you see... it's ok to look, you have my consent..."

(

Enzio's POV)

After hearing the news Colonel Crow has been injured he was about to go until he met with Jack.
Enzio: "what happen to Wally?"
Jack: "i was behind him then got cut off, next thing i see after regrouping with him and the others he's on the ground after fighting a prisoner... damn Lion."
Enzio: "how is he now?"
Jack: "he will recover, but for now im going to find that son of a bitch and put him back in his cage."
Enzio: "you know the guy who escaped?"
Jack: "im the one who put him in jail, i will do it again, even i have to hold him in there." Jack passes by him as Enzio thought of it.
Enzio: (i never saw him this mad before... it's best is he's alone.) he goes back to his dorm and see Wenji and Akira setting down while laying down listen to Akira's playlist.

(Lullaby of You - Joe Yamanaka)

Akira: "wait so you understand Japanese?"
Cai Wenji: "yes and i never studied your language before."
Akira: "so if i say... Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu, what does that mean?"
Cai Wenji: "umm... i love you?"
Akira: "your right." they giggled abit before noticing Enzio.
Akira: "hey Eddie i was just about to go but waiting while talking to Wenji." she gets up and walk by Enzio.
Akira: "be right back." she winks at him before closing the door behind her leaving Enzio and Wenji in the dorm.
Cai Wenji: "i heard about the colonel, is he ok?"
Enzio: "he's recovering at the moment, Crows a hard man to kill."
Cai Wenji: "thank the gods, he must be upset for letting one of them escape."
Enzio: "no he won't be mad that easily."
Cai Wenji: "really? usually where im from it would be losing your head if you talk badly about the lords."
Enzio: "i should teach you about modern emotions later..."

(Marcus's POV)

Marcus was thinking while throwing a tennis ball at the wall with Roddy, Stacy  laying on the bed and Andrew is turning his electric guitar.
Marcus: "guys?"
Stacy/Andrew: "hm?"
Marcus: "what make that man special?"
Andrew: "just pulled out his files, Oliver or callsign Lion who was from the CBRM Threat unit was arrested for assisting White mask who we're dangerous just as the Red Hand to kill Dad and mom while going after your mom who was pregnant but failed to kill her and grandma who was there at the time."
Stacy: "mom survives with only dad sacrificing himself to stay behind holding off enemies leading to his capture and near death experience... he nearly died twice."
Marcus: "so he cheated death... and now dad is injured, Lion is on the run and jack want's blood." Roddie catches the tennis ball and gave it to Marcus before joining Stacy as she cuddles with him.
Stacy: "it's must be annoying with Lion in the team is it Roddie." the dog lick her face.
Andrew: "well then, we should be ready just in case."
Marcus: "right on."
Stacy: "im going to rest, all of this is making me stress a bit."
Marcus: "then I'll go, later."
Andrew: "later..." When Marcus goes outside he notices snow flakes falling from the sky along with a cold breeze.
Marcus: "it's snowing now? jeez..."

________________________________________________________________________________________