Chapter Twenty Nine: The Program [PT.3 Final]

The morning arrives and the team gear up in the locker rooms.
The Defenders armed and ready for the match as Crow strap his holster and Body armor and look at his
Crow: "alright defenders listen up, millions of people are watching us thinking who's is rainbow six, we are a counter-terrorist unit that started small and now we are not only big organization, we rainbow operatives who will do anything to score a victory, once more we have been fighting for nearly 50 years and now the world wants to know, who is rainbow... i think it's time to tell them what rainbow is."
Defenders: "Yes sir!"
Crow: "Semper Fi, let's move!"
Meanwhile The attackers are prep and ready as Hawkeye calls the team together forna debriefing.
Hawkeye: listen up, you been training with and fought along side with old gen for months and years, we rainbow thank you for your sacrifice, hardship and, bravery for your country... let's show'em what rainbow six is about!"
Attackers: "yes sir!"
Hawkeye: "let's roll!" Marcus lets the team out of the lockers and enters the field with the crowd's massive cheer and see the defenders exiting out of their locker looking around also hearing the crowd of thousands cheering louder when Crow raise his MG3 in the air with one hand.
Raphael: "they seem to like your dad."
Marcus: "very." meanwhile at the VIP seats the operators watched and cheered, Miya, Jake and Yimiko sat together watching Hawkeye.
Jake: "dad going against the colonel? I'd pay to watch it."
Miya: "mom, can dad really win against Crow?"
Yumiko: "him and Crow are the best operators on the field, but if i have to choose it's your father." Harry hearing the conversation chuckles.
Harry: "of course you say that because his wife?"
Yumiko: "well- yes and has more experience in urban warfare."
Harry: "interest battle then."

meanwhile the (DW) ladies see Wenji looking around and see them before waving.

Wang Yi: "i wonder what she will do in a situation where she's the last to survive."

Lianshi: "i never seen her done anything like that before."
Zhen Ji: "believe she will at least take some with her."
Chunhua: "are they really going to kill eachother?"
Yueying: "i believe the bullets in this are made of powder."
Lianshi: "oh then it's safe for them to use... right?" Back at the field Crow the defenders a plan before the announcer gets the word out.
Announcer: "defenders into position."
Crow looks at Hawkeye and says something to him.
Crow: "may the best win."
Hawkeye: *nod*. he follows the rest and prep while Hawkeye gives the team a plan before the announcer calls.
Announcers: "Attackers get into positions, 30 seconds."
Hawkeye: "Marcus, Edger head south side, you two on me."
Alex: "set rep, good luck."
Marcus: "you too."
Edger: "i don't need luck mien friend." they get into position before the match starts.
Announcer: "opfor, bomb location unknown, defuse the bomb or eliminate hostiles." Alex plant an mute charge getting the nod from Hawkeye before activates hearing the muffled sounds of the crowd cheering as he set a breach charge then blow up the wooden wall and enter the building. Meanwhile Marcus and Edger breach through the window and enter the second floor meeting heavy gun fire from Enzio and Ghris.
JK: "stay behind me!" Edger's shield absorb the gunfire as they push up with Marcus firing back forcing them to fall back into a room.
Marcus: "follow them!"
JK: "moving!" they followed the two and as they turn, Edger tripped and fell with his two feet tied by a rope.
JK: "help me!"
Marcus: "hold on." Before he can set Edger free, a nitro cell fell next to the two before blowing up while white smoke covering the hallway.
Announcer: "three Attackers remaining."
Meanwhile at the first floor, Hawkeye, Alex, and Raphael was pinned down by Crow's MG mounted on a barricade shield with the help from Wenji and Mozzie.
Alex: "damn!"
Hawkeye: "i can't get a shot, it's too heavy!"
Raphael: "hold on." he drop his shock mine as it rolls under the gunfire then stop next to Wenji's feet.
Cai Wenji: "hang on- Gah!!!" she gets shocked and fell out of cover giving the opportunity for Hawkeye to aim and fire knocking out Wenji for the round.
Announcer: "four defenders remaining."
Hawkeye: "one down, nice kid."
Raphael: "your wel- caaaaaa!!!" all the sudden Raphael was shocked by his own drone falling into the floor for Crow to shoot at him knocking him out."
Announcer: "two attackers remaining."
Crow: "fall back!"
Mozzie: "covering!" Crow falls back with Mozzie in tow going to the second floor.
Alex: "just us now, what's your call sir?"
Hawkeye: "... on me." Hawkeye and Alex head for the other stairs and met with shotgun fire from Ghris before he takes cover.
Ghris: "my great great grandfather was a cossack and we cossacks are not easy to kill!"
Hawkeye: "we'll see about that?" they both fire at each while Alex go back to to the first floor