I

JUNGKOOK

"hi, babe"

"hi, babe"

"hi"

I threw my jacket on the floor as I walked to her and pecked her lips, feeling extremely needy tonight. She pulled back quickly as she chuckled.

"lisa... please?"

"not tonight, kook-ah"

I just sighed before leaning closer, she only pulling back more, hitting the sofa. I snuggled my nose into her neck as I smelled her scent. I felt myself growing, growling. I crashed my lips against her neck, small whimpers leaving her mouth.

"K-koo-ah-n-no"

I ignored that as I started sucking harshly on her neck.

"stop!"

in one second I was kissing her neck and the other second, I was pushed off the sofa and falling to the floor. I felt hurt and embarrassed. I looked at Lisa who was staring at me as she was sitting there on the sofa, all tense.

"i.. sorry, but not tonight."

"Lisa, I didn't want to say this but it's been two weeks."

"I know-I, I'm just tired,okay?"

I sighed as I stood up from the floor and brushed of the dust off of my work clothes.

"Okay, go to bed early."

She nodded as she stood up and started to fold the blanket that had slid down the sofa when I had aggressively kissed her poor neck. I shook my head at my actions. I watched her until she was about to walk to our bedroom.

"Baby.. I'm so sorry"

"It's okay, Jungkook. Goodnight"

She replied and then she was gone into our room. I felt cold, lonely with a hard on. The fact that she said my full name made me pout and I hated the fact that what I had said earlier was true.

We hadn't slept in two weeks. I was growing impatient and even though I didn't want to admit it, my feelings for Lisa was slowly fading since we basically did nothing more than small pecks.

Was I being a jerk? Should I wait more?
I didn't know. When I tried to talk about it she would refuse. I was growing bored of this.

-
B
O
R
E
D
-

this is how it all begins.
short chapter I know :(
comment your thoughts on this short ass chapter.
jikook is coming through... soon.
🍓🍓
-babyjimin