XXX

🔞

[two years later]

CHAEYOUNG

"okay,okay!! chae you got this!
just go out, and do it.
walk confidently.
you've done it before.
just not with these clothes..."

I mumbled softly as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I was getting quite frustrated as it was hard to imagine her reaction. I knew she liked when I dressed up, sexily. But.. I felt insecure. Stupid though, she had seen everything. I assured myself before hesitantly opening the door. The cold air sneaked its way inside of the warm bathroom, the breeze getting under my skirt and reaching my bare butt. I pulled my lace stockings up so they were mid thighs on me and adjusted my see through bralette so it looked good and then I walked out.

As soon as I walked inside the bedroom and her body came in sight, I felt my confidence jumping in. Her reaction fed my confidence even more as she almost jumped in her place and her gaze on me darkened. I smirked as before I sat down close enough on the bed but still far away.

"baby~"

I teasingly whimpered before I spread my legs, showing her that I wasn't wearing anything under the skirt. I heard her groan before she reached out for me but I stopped her.

"no."

"but–"

"watch me."

I interrupted her before I rolled backwards, pulling my legs with me, doing a little flip for her to see everything a bit more closely. I saw a glimpse of the way she pressed her thighs together, already impatient. That made my confidence go even higher as I knew I had her wrapped around my little finger.
On cue I turned on my music and played take me by miso.I started to move my body to the dance I had been practicing for the last six months. I wanted our 1000 days together to be special and I knew that she was a sucker for dancers.

So I inserted a sexy outfit to that to one hundred percent please her. I lowered myself as I put my hands on my knees before throwing myself backwards, making my butt wiggle as the skirt flew up, I heard her grit as I smirked. I lowered myself even more. I was on all four as I rolled my head, biting my underlip when my face could be seen, hearing her whisper a fuck. I spread my legs on the floor and ended the song in a split. I heard her clap as I stood up.

"Was it good?"

"Are you kidding me? That was so sexy"

I chuckled before I turned around to walk away, but I wasn't the quickest so just in a second she grasped my hand and yanked me backwards, making me fall onto the bed, she hovered above me as she pulled her knee between my legs, her skin touching mine. I whimpered as I felt myself getting aroused.

"You're so fucking hot"

"I know"

"Fuuuuck"

Her lips met mine in a hungry kiss, our teeth clashing against each other. I closed my eyes in pleasure as she pulled herself up on my body, her knee reaching my crotch, I moaned into her mouth in which she decided to kill me as she pushed her tongue inside my mouth. I was getting out of breath but I was caught up in the way her tongue rolled against my tongue and the warmth from her going through me. Her fingers traced along the lace on my thighs, working their way to my inner thighs, making gasp and pull away from the kiss.